View Full Version : TOP 5 NBA PLAYERS TO INVEST IN AND WHY

mfweiland
12-01-2004, 01:38 AM
LET ME HEAR IT!

redsoxfan1822
12-01-2004, 05:48 AM
1. lebron james--- the next micheal jordan
2. amare stoudemire-- so young, so good, future mvp material
3. dwayne wade--- second year and will be dueling the highlights with lebron for years to come
4. devin harris-- first year and playing very good, will only get better
5. still thinkin about it

chabullsfan
12-01-2004, 07:09 PM
1-Lebron-Michael who?
2-Dwayne Wade- can you say the next larry bird magic rivalry
3-Kevin Garnett-Will be one of the best to ever play
4-Luol Deng-Kids gonna blow up
5-Amare-amazing

mfweiland
12-01-2004, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the answers. Great responses. More what I was hoping for out of this is the players that cards are cheap enough now that they will rise in value in the future. (i.e. Lebron and Wade cards I feel are way overpriced right now and would be a poor investment choice.

I will start my list although I am still researching and thinking.

1. Amare-His cards are still cheap and there are a lot of options since he has not signed and exclusive agreement with any company. He is young and plays in a market (phoenix) that is just getting recognition. He has never showed any signs of getting in trouble or being easily injured. His stats this year say the rest. If phoenix keeps doing well (which they will with nash running the show) then his cards should rise (going to Ebay now to pick up a nice amare card now that I am excited lol)

2. **COMING SOON**

vivaEstonia
12-02-2004, 01:15 AM
1. Carlos Boozer
2. Fred Jones
3. Andrei Kirilenko
4. Chris Wilcox
5. Zach Randolph

(Dont have time right now to tell "why?".)

Joosep

GamerJK23
12-02-2004, 02:12 AM
1. Wade- i dont care if his cards r overpriced...he is gonna be kobe someday
2. Z. Randolph- he gets no recognition...yet he scores all the blazers points
3. Fred Jones- this guy can flat out play

I only have 3-

-Gamer

tutall
12-02-2004, 12:55 PM
1. Kirilenko - great player... WILL be a star
2. Boozer - See Above
3. Loul Deng - great potential.. great worker in the post
4. Jared Jeffries - im a little biased but when you can pick his autos up for a buck each and he is just getting into the league i dont see how you can lose
5. Grant Hill - he is getting back to where he used to be.. can be a star for a few years.. possibly a good investment if you are looking to buy low sell high

Deadshot
12-02-2004, 03:23 PM
I dunno - I have followed Jeffries since college as well, and I just don't think he will do much in the NBA. Here are his stats so far (which almost parallel those of last year perfectly):

PPG 5.4
RPG 4.50
APG 1.2

Given that fact that:
A) He starts
B) The Wizards have been injury plagued

You would think he could put up a little better stats (don't get me wrong, I'm hoping for him to develope as well).