PDA

View Full Version : 9 Pack Topps Chrome Target Retail Break Mojo

fjniskey
03-15-2005, 03:13 PM
Went up to Target and saw they had a box of Topps Chrome Basketball out. Someone bought all of the Right side of the box. I figured what the heck at least I can get some RC's to trade at the minimum. Boy was I wrong. I went out to the car and started opening the packs. The first thing I saw was black. It was a Black Refractor of Bruce Bowen. The next pack was a reg refractor of Andre Miller. The next pack was a regular refractor of Pavel Podkolzin. The next pack had black in it again,a good sign Rafer Alston Black Refractor. Next pack was a Rasho Nesterovic regular refractor. I also ended up pulling a Loul Deng and Emeka Okafor RC. I was down to my last pack and then the mojo set in. I opened it up and saw Black again but this wasn't a refractor. I thought what the heck??? I fanned out the cards and got a Ben Gordon Chromograph Auto. card. SWWEEETTTT!!!!

rdeezee
03-15-2005, 04:29 PM
hey man sweet packs, im trying to build teh chrome set so lmk if you are trading the common

wrafman
03-16-2005, 12:18 AM
Congrats - you really beat the odds. Those auto's are a tough pull - only one or two per case I believe.

GarMart
03-16-2005, 12:59 AM
Man I had a simular situation with Topps Chrome Baseball. Someone bought all the right side so I bought all the left. Pulled three refractors and a Milky Cabrera RC Auto.

By the way, congrats on the awesome pulls. It's pulls like that that keep the excitment high!

fjniskey
03-16-2005, 09:36 AM
Sweet pulls also Garmart!! I forgot to add that the scans are on my trade page.

goutnout
03-19-2005, 04:49 AM
Went up to Target and saw they had a box of Topps Chrome Basketball out. Someone bought all of the Right side of the box. I figured what the heck at least I can get some RC's to trade at the minimum. Boy was I wrong. I went out to the car and started opening the packs. The first thing I saw was black. It was a Black Refractor of Bruce Bowen. The next pack was a reg refractor of Andre Miller. The next pack was a regular refractor of Pavel Podkolzin. The next pack had black in it again,a good sign Rafer Alston Black Refractor. Next pack was a Rasho Nesterovic regular refractor. I also ended up pulling a Loul Deng and Emeka Okafor RC. I was down to my last pack and then the mojo set in. I opened it up and saw Black again but this wasn't a refractor. I thought what the heck??? I fanned out the cards and got a Ben Gordon Chromograph Auto. card. SWWEEETTTT!!!!

im glad to hear im not the only one that opens them up right away in the car. pretty sick pulls i bet the guy who bought out the left side feels pretty screwed over.

Maravichfan44
03-20-2005, 01:15 AM
Sweet! Friday I pulled the Chrome Town Heroes Jason Terry #d to 500! Topps Chrome Basketball is always so fun.

cardshark
03-21-2005, 10:51 AM
you did awesome and for an opened box at a Target I would say you pulled off a miracle. Target is known for pack searching. It makes me want to buy the whole left side of a box now LOL.

fjniskey
03-21-2005, 12:55 PM
LOL! I hear you. Almost every time I go in there I catch the same guy searching packs. I suprised myself. I was just hoping to pull some sweet refractors or RC's. Glad I bought when I did.