PDA

View Full Version : fleer shoebox

celtics4
03-30-2005, 04:30 PM
Can anyone tall me what the cards in 01-02 fleer shoebox are like. I'am considering buying a box but i will only buy it if the cards are glossy like upperdeck and topps. A lot of the older fleer cards are cardbord on the back, like you would see on a cereal box. if anyone has gotten these cards before can you help me out.

WilyWestbrook0
03-30-2005, 04:43 PM
They are NOT glossy, but they also are NOT like cereal box cardboard. They are more like Upper Deck's early sets - white cardboard, no real gloss.

soedy26
03-30-2005, 05:07 PM
there alot like bazooka i got a box before but dont get em right away they guarntee a auto or a jersey card the box is not as good as bazooka in fact there like bazooka card but not as much value and bazooka averages for 20$ a gu maybe a auto

Avagirl
03-30-2005, 05:19 PM
They are not bad looking cards. I bought an 02 box last year and got a redemption card for a C. Webb game used shoe card, but it was expired!! Oh well, It would have been nice to just get the actual card. God I hate Redemptions

soedy26
03-30-2005, 06:01 PM
I Got A Vince Carter B All Patch

Look At My Bad Steals And Dumb Fake Auction Poist Ur Links From Ebay And Other Auction Links