PDA

View Full Version : Upper Deck comes through on redemption.

HaggardMob
04-22-2005, 11:33 AM
Well, the FedEx man just woke me up to make me sign for a package. I thought it was the last of my eBay wins(I have gotten out of the hobby about as fast as I got back in), but when I open it up to see my Jonathan Vilma Contenders Ticket, he was nowhere to be found! I was afraid that I hd been shipped a wrong item, and was gonna have to get t all straightened out, until I looked at the accompanying letter.

My box of 0003-04 UD Glass I'd bought a couple months ago had kicked out a redemption for an Auto Focus auto of Rashard Lewis, who didn't bother to sign any cards, so they sent me:

02-03 UD plexiglass Rookie Juan Dixon Level 3 ($12.00)
01-02 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Dirk Nowitzki auto ($40.00)

More for me to eBay, I guess. I will say that the Dirk is far better than a Lewis would've been.

SnakeEyez
04-23-2005, 09:28 AM
Well, the FedEx man just woke me up to make me sign for a package. I thought it was the last of my eBay wins(I have gotten out of the hobby about as fast as I got back in), but when I open it up to see my Jonathan Vilma Contenders Ticket, he was nowhere to be found! I was afraid that I hd been shipped a wrong item, and was gonna have to get t all straightened out, until I looked at the accompanying letter.

My box of 0003-04 UD Glass I'd bought a couple months ago had kicked out a redemption for an Auto Focus auto of Rashard Lewis, who didn't bother to sign any cards, so they sent me:

02-03 UD plexiglass Rookie Juan Dixon Level 3 ($12.00)
01-02 SP Authentic Sign of the Times Dirk Nowitzki auto ($40.00)

More for me to eBay, I guess. I will say that the Dirk is far better than a Lewis would've been.

Whoa, my replacements for my Rashard Lewis Glass auto came through yesterday as well! I got the same Nowitzki auto, but for the Glass rookie I got Nene, which isn't so bad. The Nene rookie will definitely be hitting eBay, not sure about the Nowitzki auto though, it's my first auto from him.