PDA

View Full Version : draft predictions? offseason predictions?

kariyafan
04-25-2005, 06:31 PM
what do you think is going to happen in the draft and the offseason personally i think that sean may is gonna be first and not sure about the offseason

LakersMC
04-28-2005, 01:35 PM
I think Andrew Bogut from Utah is going #1. Personally, I like either of the Williams (Illinois or UNC) better than Sean May. Haven't heard much about any high schoolers.

Haven't heard much about free agents. I think it is a weak free agent list this yr overall. Ray Allen, Michael Redd? I heard Redd might re-sign with Milwaukee. The craziest rumors I heard (on espn) involve KG or Lebron getting traded!!!

Of course I have a Lakers bias. But the most interesting story for me is where will Phil Jackson go - LA, NY, Cleveland...or even Minnesota or Portland.

tutall
04-28-2005, 02:18 PM
i dont think May will be a great NBA player... in college he was the big dog but he is around 6'9" and will have to play power forward against much bigger players... i think this is actually a very weak draft and freshman college class...

i think bogut will have the biggest impact in the long run... also there is a guy from Austrailia who is 6'11" going into the draft... cant think of his name but he is supposed to be another Dirk Nowitzki

GrandKenyon06
04-28-2005, 08:16 PM
What team do you think mccants will go to?

tutall
04-28-2005, 09:54 PM
whatever team gets the fourth pick... this draft isnt really about filling holes... it is only about value... May first, Bogut second, Williams 3rd, McCants 4th... that would be my guess although i am sure there will be a high schooler thrown in or someone who needs something specific.. it all depends on the draft order

Gooner_Singe
05-01-2005, 03:48 AM
i think bogut will have the biggest impact in the long run... also there is a guy from Austrailia who is 6'11" going into the draft... cant think of his name but he is supposed to be another Dirk Nowitzki

Bogut, He should go #1... Hes what ur describing, but hes 7'0. Theres another big aussie Luke Schensre or something like that from the yellow jackets but hes not near the quality of dirk. pretty sure you mean Bogut

tutall
05-01-2005, 08:34 PM
Bogut, He should go #1... Hes what ur describing, but hes 7'0. Theres another big aussie Luke Schensre or something like that from the yellow jackets but hes not near the quality of dirk. pretty sure you mean Bogut

the guy i am thinking of hasnt played in the US.. he is on the Aussie national team i believe and was considering playing college but decided to jump to the NBA

ill find his name.. there was a story a while ago in ESPN mag

LakersMC
05-02-2005, 06:27 PM
There is a huge Chinese guy. His name is Sun Ming Ming. 7'8" and 360lb.

google it and you'll find articles on him. One article said he is 7'8 3/4"...or 7'9".

Of course, he probably moves like an elephant.