PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Dengar
05-02-2005, 06:48 PM
I pulled this Wade auto out of a pack last year and am wondering what to do with it. The auto part of the card is damaged. If you look at the picture (which I hope I uploaded correctly and hopefully it is clear enough for you to see) you can see that auto part of the card is off centered and on the end of his name, Wades autograph is cut short. Now I know it isnt by much but it is still cut off. Also on the left side of the auto is the glue stain which should be pushed over underneath the top cardboard portion of the card. I was contemplating sending this card back to Fleer and getting it replaced, or should I just hold it and not worry about it (it is in my collection and I do not wish to trade or sell it). This is bothering me because a majority of the times I get a decent card from a pack something is wrong with it or damaged. My SPx finite Vince Carter rookie was practically bent in half when I pulled it, I sent that back and didnt get a replacement for almost a year.

Anyway, what do you think I should do with the Wade? I could even drive down to Fleers Mt Laurel Headquarters with it, I only live about an hour away. Any advice is appreciated.

ALF

Covet
05-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Keep it. It's not physically damaged, just off-centered.

Stewman
05-02-2005, 07:46 PM
I agree. Keep it, it is in great shape still. Heck get it graded even.