PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who has exchanged a UD redemption?

tlvincent4
05-04-2005, 12:54 AM
Just looking for someone who has actually contacted UD and got a different card than their redemption. I have been waiting over 8 months but don't want to get stiffed. Please let me know your results.
Thanks

teacheric
05-04-2005, 01:12 AM
I remember sending in an old (expired) Jason Terry auto jersey card and received two SP Authentics: Mike Finley AND a separate Dirk Nowitzki autos!!! Oh, b/t/w, they sent a letter saying that the card had expired...=)

SnakeEyez
05-04-2005, 10:43 AM
About a year ago I sent in a redemption card for a 2003-04 UD Glass Rashard Lewis Auto Focus card. Unfortunately he didn't sign any cards, so Upper Deck sent me a couple of replacements (which I received about a week ago). The replacements were a Dirk Nowitzki auto and a Nene UD Glass RC.

kartel
05-04-2005, 11:21 AM
actually, i am working on this issue right now... i redeemed a Zarko Carbakapa SP Authentic Rookie Parallel #'d to 100... that was last April, over a year... just last week i recieved a card from UD... it was a Zarco Carbakapa SP Game Used Edition Cut Signature #'d to 100... now i dont know what the deal is, but it is a different card... they also didnt send anything else with it, no note or anything about the switch or about the delay (one YEAR!!)
I have a Vick auto in right now, i pray it doesnt take that long!!

tlvincent4
05-04-2005, 06:15 PM
I called UD today. They said that I could exchange my redemption. I would have to give them a list of five athletes from any sport. They would try to see if they could get me something comparable. I told him I would think about it. He said there was no guarantees on what I would get, he couldn't say yeah you can get this or that. You just have to give them your list and pray! I just can't decide what to do. I am waiting on a Donavan McNabb/Bryan Westbrook UD game Used dual auto dual jsy #/50. That is a pretty sweet card but If I could get a Favre or Wade auto I would be much happier. I don't want to get a jsy card or something though for the McNabb card.???
Your situation sounds strange. UD is usually pretty customer friendly. If they exchanged your card they must have felt the card they sent was more valuable. Just call their customer service 1-800-873-7332 and complain. I've got a Zarko RC Sp sig Rookie Ink auto #6/100 if you collect the count of Monte Cristo.