PDA

View Full Version : The buck never stopped

pr0phet
05-24-2005, 09:08 PM
Bucks got the first pick for the lottery WHOOOOOO HOOOOO..

We are so desperate for a big man((boguart{sp}))

Howd your team do if in the lottery.

jay

WilyWestbrook0
05-24-2005, 11:00 PM
I was really shocked to see Milwaukee get it. I was sure it would be Atlanta.

#1 doesn't guarantee anything if the pick sucks (flashback 1998: Clippers pick Michael Olowokandi over Vince Carter), but hopefully Milwaukee has scouted well and picks a good one.

pr0phet
05-25-2005, 10:39 AM
It certinaly does not guarantee anything but they are in desperate need of a big man.. Van Horn was Ok for the team but not great. They resign Reed and pick Bogurt in the draft Id say the team had a great off season.

Jay

CrawfordFan13
05-25-2005, 11:10 AM
I know this is OT but just think if Charlotte can get a top 5-10 pick next year, they will have Okafor-whoever they get at #5 this year and a pretty good guy next year.

Milwaukee was a 6% chance of winning pretty amazing. BOGUT ALL THE WAY!

springwoodslasher
05-26-2005, 05:19 AM
Knowing the Bucks and all of their bust picks, (except Abdul-Jabbar, which they traded after winning their only ring) they'll probably ruin having #1 again. I definitely say they should take Bogut, but we'll see. Someone in the middle to take away attention from Redd and Ford would be great for them.

pr0phet
05-26-2005, 08:18 PM
Agreed, If Redd and Ford are back next year Plus Bogut it will be amazing.

In all honesty they have had only three crawfordfan... Abdul Jabbar-Robinson and a bust.. Robinson Did pretty good in Milwaukee but was never a star because the team wasnt great... He did average 20 Pts per game.

Jay