PDA

View Full Version : Spurs - Pistons finals

WilyWestbrook0
06-07-2005, 05:22 PM
I wanted the Heat to make it, but I am still looking forward to the finals in spite of them losing. I have noticed a lot of casual fans have dropped out of viewer participation, claiming that they don't want to watch "boring slow basketball" in the finals, but apparently they have forgotten that these are athletic teams that are capable of big spurts on offense as well as defense.

Thoughts?

LakersMC
06-08-2005, 05:43 PM
Believe me, David Stern wanted the Heat in the finals too.

For Detroit, my hat is off to them for playing team ball. I like Rasheed Wallace ("Both teams played hard."), but carrying around that championship belt is getting annoying.

I am rooting for the Spurs because Timmy is such a classy player & I want to see how many rings Robert Horry can rack up. Ginobli is really turning it up in the playoffs; I still don't know how he gets into the paint so much.

RenegadeLonghorn
06-09-2005, 01:05 AM
"Believe me, David Stern wanted the Heat in the finals too."

Yup, and he wanted Phoenix in the finals. There were some horrible officiating calls in the Spurs-Suns series. I mean HORRIBLE. I'm not saying that because I'm a Spurs fans. Its a conspiracy. Now we have the two past champions duking it out to see who can establish a dynasty. GO SPURS GO!

nman0808
06-14-2005, 09:01 AM
I wanted to see Pistons vs. anyone but spurs. Im a Pistons fan, and I cant stand the Spurs, well I shouldnt say Spurs, I should say Ginobilli. I hate his style of play he drives into the lane and throws his body around and HE gets all the calls. All he does is run blindly into people, throw up a shot and either make it or get a foul. And I dont care that he is an Argentian hero and that he led them to a gold medal, people never stop talking about that. But I have to give him credit, he took over the second half in game 1 and torched the Pistons for like 22 points i think it was, just in the second half. Then in the fourth he couldnt miss. Then in game 2 he was lights out form three point range, when the Pistons pulled within eight, there was Ginbolli draining another three. As much as a I hate him, I respect him for his superb performance in this series and all season.

RenegadeLonghorn
06-17-2005, 01:14 PM
I wanted to see Pistons vs. anyone but spurs. Im a Pistons fan, and I cant stand the Spurs, well I shouldnt say Spurs, I should say Ginobilli. I hate his style of play he drives into the lane and throws his body around and HE gets all the calls. All he does is run blindly into people, throw up a shot and either make it or get a foul. And I dont care that he is an Argentian hero and that he led them to a gold medal, people never stop talking about that. But I have to give him credit, he took over the second half in game 1 and torched the Pistons for like 22 points i think it was, just in the second half. Then in the fourth he couldnt miss. Then in game 2 he was lights out form three point range, when the Pistons pulled within eight, there was Ginbolli draining another three. As much as a I hate him, I respect him for his superb performance in this series and all season.

I can't stand people like you.

sportspatrol
06-17-2005, 02:16 PM
nnman.. We'll just let you watch say games 5-7 and see just how blind Gino looks.. Hom many times must I say.. he has a natural instinct for this game that no other US player has.. call it careless.. I call it revolutionizing

gostate1122
06-21-2005, 06:22 PM

example of that, this entire series

gostate1122
06-21-2005, 06:23 PM
I can't stand people like you.

I agree with him
(the guy you hate)