PDA

View Full Version : Where will McCants go in the unpcoming draft?

GrandKenyon06
06-22-2005, 11:56 PM
Where does everyone think Rashad McCants will go in the upcoming draft? I think the Pacers will take him.

Archuleta
06-23-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm wandering if all of KU's Triple Threat will be drafted Miles, Langford and Simeon. We all know Simeon wil but do you think the others will? As for McCants i could see him gpoing to Indiana.

nman0808
06-23-2005, 10:07 AM
I think Memphis will take him, they need another good shooting guard/forward.

tutall
06-25-2005, 02:30 AM
i dont think the grizzlies will take him because they have a lot of perimeter and nothing inside... They start Lorenzo Wright at center who doesnt average double digits in points or rebounds... i think they will take a chance on someone like a turiaf or scenscher... someone who is big but can keep up with the offense... i think mccants will go low in the draft maybe to the pacers (at 17?) or maybe the bobcats will take him at 13... if he stays through the first round i am sure the spurs would jump on him to maybe in the future look at replacing brent barry, Glenn Robinson, and Bruce Bowen. They are only looking to the future i would assume after last night

JeterCollector_BC
06-25-2005, 11:08 PM
I really don't think McCants is going in the first round. I think he will go in the second round to somebody like Utah or the Clippers.