PDA

View Full Version : Finest Refractor Info...

bl bassist
07-12-2005, 04:03 PM
I went through and I think I have found all the refractors and X-fractors for the rookies..

There are:

Base

Refractors Black #/599

Refractor #/359

Refractors Red #/150

Refractors Green #/59

Refractors Blue #/50

X-Fractors #/259

X-Fractors Red #/119

X-Fractors Green #/30

X-Fractors Blue #/25

X-Fractors Black #/19

I have also found these Gold Refractors for rookies:

Refractor Gold #/25

X-Fractors Gold #/7

X-Fractor Gold #/5

X-Fractor Gold #/3

Superfractor Gold 1/1

Framed Refractor 1/1

Superfractor Blue 1/1

Printing Plate 1/1

Also there are printing plates for all of those I think, and I have seen gold X-fractors # to less but for non-rookies...

-Mark

Kornflake7
07-12-2005, 04:15 PM
There are printing plates for the rookies of course 1/1 and there are gold X-fractor I got in a pack for a non rookie is 4/5 but i have also seen 2/3 and there are gold superfractor that I got as well that is 1/1

bl bassist
07-12-2005, 04:21 PM
Thanks for the info. Also do you know if the Superfractors are only for the gold versions or is there one for every version?

-Mark

Kornflake7
07-12-2005, 06:21 PM
pretty sure its only for the gold, as none of the other cards that ive gotten are other than x-fractor

jaybiddyforeal
07-13-2005, 12:02 PM
superfractors are only for the gold.......for te gold xfractors......does each player have one /7, one /5, AND one /3. or do they only have one gold xfractor numbered to one of those? id like to know so i can get a total count on the bynums i need....what a tough set.....

james

bl bassist
07-13-2005, 12:35 PM
They have one of each of those! Also there is a #1 Draft pick superfractor on ebay well over 1k right now!

-Mark

jaybiddyforeal
07-13-2005, 01:03 PM
WOW......great......just what i wanted to hear lol. this is going to be an impossible task....

james

bl bassist
07-13-2005, 02:31 PM
I know I am going for #19 Hakim Warrick and his gold#/7 is going for 40 and up....

-Mark

Kobe12
07-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Here is a link to the checklist

http://www.topps.com/SportsCollect/cl.aspx?releaseno=58_20050629

meuandthelot
07-14-2005, 08:27 PM
Sweet..Only 19 different cards from Finest :)

RizAmlani
07-22-2005, 06:14 PM
I have been trying to get all of the Dirk Nowitzki Finest serial numbered jersey cards and am not too sure if I have them all. I have:

# 002/299
# 056/179
# 33/79 Red
# 28/29 Green
# 10/19 Black

Are there any left and if so, which ones?

Riz

springwoodslasher
07-29-2005, 03:58 AM
Riz-There are these left that you still need:

Uncirculated Blue Refractor #/50
Gold Refractor #/12
X-Fractor #/129
Red X-Fractor #/59
Uncirculated Blue X-Fractor #/25
Green X-Fractor #/15
Black X-Fractor #/9
Gold X-Fractor #/5

I'm trying to get all of the Shaq GU's out of Finest and after I receive the ones I'm expecting, I'll only need the x-fractor #/129 and 3 I know I probably won't ever get (gold refractor, black x-fractor, & gold x-fractor). I wish you luck on getting all the Dirk's you need.

BravesFan4Life
07-29-2005, 05:35 AM
and this is why the people who decided to make this set have this many parallels, should be skinned, hung from his/her toes and kicked repeatedly in the head, I feel sorry for all the player collectors out there.

springwoodslasher
07-29-2005, 05:46 AM
I don't mind it because I think the blue, green, red, & gold refractors/x-fractors look sweet. I'm not sure about the black yet though. I'll have to wait till I receive mine to see how good they actually look upclose. At least Topps did something creative with parallels for Finest unlike Luxury Box. Now, that was ridiculous. I never knew what version I got till I turned the card over and seen what it was numbered out of.

Also, with your comment about player collectors, there is no way someone would even be able to get every single card of a star player nowadays. They'd have to be a millionaire to even have a sliver of a chance. I collect Shaq, but I know I'll never get them all, so I just pick and choose what I want.

jaybiddyforeal
07-29-2005, 11:33 AM
well as a brand new player collector.....i ahve to say i hope all sets arent as tough/expensive as this one...

james

springwoodslasher
07-29-2005, 11:50 PM
Odds are with all the low numbered parallels nowadays, they will be as tough. I see it as the companies giving everyone more chances to get nice, valued cards in their products.

I remember back in the mid 90's when you got like 1 nice insert that were one per box and if you were lucky something that was 1:288 packs or something to that effect. If you got someone who was a common you kinda felt screwed. Back then, that's all I got when I bought a box, so I know how it feels. I definitely don't feel that way when I buy a box now, except if it's Upper Deck.

pharmacist
07-30-2005, 08:40 AM
Hi gang,

all I can say is, living in Europe, it's almost impossible to get all those finest cards of the players I collect ( shipping's killing a mofo :) )so that's a minus there. I just recently started collecting again, and so last week I received my first-ever finest card, a K-Mart 04/05 game-used jersey card #d to 299, and I mean it's really a nice card ( better quality in my opinion than UD Hardcourt which is the first series I bought ) so that motivated me to get some redemption cards, of that series, and I
got:

Fran Vasquez x-fractor
Julius Hodge refractor ( 2x )
Linas Kleiza green refractor

Now i think these are nice cards, as I'm collecting NUggets players, but the other day I was wondering if topps even sends those cards to Europe, because if not, I'd be in stuck with those redemptions, does anybody know something about that ?

Thanks for hittin me with some info :)

pharmacist