PDA

View Full Version : Sons of anarchy season 1 blu-ray - brand new!

ALLSPORTZ
06-21-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have available: SONS OF ANARCHY - SEASON 1 - BLU-RAY 3 DISC SET!

Brand new, factory sealed, purchased at Best Buy for $54.99. Proof of cost sticker is still on the packaging. I have to look for it but I believe I still have the actual receipt from Best Buy.

UPC: 024543609360

Show Description:

From the creative minds behind THE SHIELD and THE SOPRANOS comes this intense drama about an outlaw motorcycle club. Bound by blood as well as by duty, Jackson Teller (Charlie Hunnam), his mother, Gemma (Katey Sagal), and his stepfather, Clay (Ron Perelman), are each prominent figures in a motorcycle gang that runs both a (legal) auto body shop and an (illegal) arms trade. Season One follows each member as they struggle to contain their family secrets while battling drug dealers and law enforcement, and attempt to protect their quiet hometown of Charming, California. Action-packed and rife with dark humor, SONS OF ANARCHY debuted to critical acclaim for its blend of raucous, revved-engine fun and smart storytelling. This collection includes every episode from the show’s first season on FX.

I am looking to either sell or trade it.

$35 PayPal, Free Priority Shipping with Delivery Confirmation in USA

$40-$45 in trade. I would prefer just one or two cards (not 10...lol)

I'd even trade it for Gift Cards to iTunes or any other good stores.

As much as I would prefer some NY Jet cards, I am open to ANY nice football cards.

Please post, PM or email me. STEVEC527@VERIZON.NET

Thanks!

Steve ALLSPORTZ

BigBerserker
06-21-2011, 08:51 PM
PCMB and PM me. The link to my bucket is in my signature. Thank you.

ALLSPORTZ
06-25-2011, 07:23 PM
PCMB and PM me. The link to my bucket is in my signature. Thank you.

PM sent.

ALLSPORTZ
06-26-2011, 02:31 PM
I just made a deal with the BigBerserker for the Sons of Anarchy Season 1 Blu-Ray DVD Set.

Thanks to everyone for your PM's and emails.

I very pleased with the trade and I am VERY HAPPY to be Berserkers 100TH TRADE!!

Congrats!!

Steve ALLSPORTZ