PDA

View Full Version : alright this forum is slow!!!come in!!!

stalking_WOLF_21
07-28-2005, 02:21 PM
alright this forum used to me pritty popular... so what team gets the crown this year???
whats your favorite team and how have they done so far in the offseason? what did they do good and bad/

well my favorite team is the suns and so far gettting kurt thomas..raja bell and trading jake voskul to the bobcats for a second round pick so they have even more money for JOE JOHNSON!!!

LakersMC
07-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Thank you, stalking wolf! This forum needs a shot in the arm.

As for my fav team (Lakers), I am hoping to wake up from my nightmare soon to find Shaq is still on the team. Everything they're doing now is to fill the hole in the middle.

I wish a Detroit fan can tell me what the local spin on Larry Brown is. Like why they really let him go.

stalking_WOLF_21
07-28-2005, 06:43 PM
is PHil Jackson back in LA? or did i hear wrong? yeah well the lakers trading butler was not to smart they could have gotten better

tutall
07-28-2005, 08:25 PM
fans are mixed about larry brown... i know a lot of piston fans and its like this... some people are mad because he kind of bashed the team although he did lead them to a national championship and the finals the next year.... i truly think it was a clash of opinion... i know he had a way he wanted the team to go but joe dumars wanted to go another way....

for the pacers... had an excellent draft in getting danny granger who i believe was a steal at number 17... i think he had lottery talent and am really surprised he hung around... they also drafted a foreign guy in Erazem Lorbek, PF, Slovenia who will take austin croshere's place after his contract expires... plus we will get artest back next year...

also lakermc... the lakers have also picked up kwame brown in a 3 year 20 million dollar deal... they have also resigned luke walton

stalking_WOLF_21
07-29-2005, 01:05 PM
you think the pacers will be up there with the pistons with artest back?

LakersMC
07-29-2005, 02:07 PM
also lakermc... the lakers have also picked up kwame brown in a 3 year 20 million dollar deal... they have also resigned luke walton

Ugh...and the nightmare continues for Laker fans.

Mitch: Remember I asked you about Jonathan Bender (aka "done deal")? Since that time I realized hoopsworld.com is full of it!!! All they do is float as many rumors as possible, in hopes that they're right on one of 'em.

tutall
07-29-2005, 02:16 PM
stalking - i think with everything that is going on in detroit and artest coming back the pacers will def be up there however i think the heat will get it done this year..

lakers - ya.. i would have been very surprised if the pacers traded bender... he can be a very solid player in the NBA after he gets some PT under his belt.. also as far as the nightmare... i cant understand why they would want kwame brown... they need someone good and they are now paying him close to 7 mill a year when they could keep the money and sign a free agent later or trade for a superstar from a seller halfway though the season... o well.. i kinda like watching the lakers lose :oP

WilyWestbrook0
07-29-2005, 05:07 PM
It's too early to seriously discuss the crown. Some interesting transactions have occurred, though, as well as potential ones. I just heard today that the Heat are interested in Antoine Walker.

stalking_WOLF_21
07-29-2005, 09:09 PM
antoine walker is a huge blow he sits on the outside can't play "D" or rebound he needs to belong in boston eh plays best there the heat don't need him

nman0808
08-01-2005, 10:45 PM
As a Pistons fan, I was kinda sad to see LB go, but I knew when the Pistons signed him he wouldnt be around for long.

I think Flip Saunders is capable of getting the job done with the Pistons, and as far as the draft goes, we got Jason Maxiel, who some people say he could become a Ben Wallace. Wouldnt that be great, two Big Bens.

tutall
08-05-2005, 11:16 AM
maxiel will not be another big ben.. he doesnt have the desire of wallace and the pure intensity you see when he is playing