PDA

View Full Version : R. Turiaf

Maravichfan44
07-31-2005, 04:19 PM
Since he wont be playing this season, will all companies be making his rc cards?

Maravichfan44
08-01-2005, 11:05 AM

pharmacist
08-01-2005, 02:07 PM
I dunno man, I got a Fran Vasquez Finest Redemption and apparently he won't be playing next year either, so I'm asking myself the same question...

LakersMC
08-01-2005, 02:38 PM
For Ronny Turiaf, officially his contract with the Lakers is void. Since he is not officially part of the Lakers and not part of the players union, my guess is he will not have cards this year.

PS: pharmacist: I remember Terrence Stansbury. The 'statue of liberty' dunk!

pharmacist
08-01-2005, 03:37 PM
props to you LakersMC!

You wouldn't happen to kow if Fran Vasquez will get his Topps Finest card ? I'd be pretty pissed if not: 1. It cost me almost 10 $ on ebay ( it's some kind of x-fractor ) and 2. it would have been another great player representin Europe in the NBA...

So if anybody knows anything about redemptions of players that won't be in the NBA, please tell me.

tutall
08-01-2005, 08:42 PM
i think they would still have cards that are redemptions... they were available for pics on draft night and they would at least have to send you a replacement... there are other guys who never played or signed in other sets... victory a couple years ago had some players in that situation

jaybiddyforeal
08-01-2005, 09:10 PM
supposedly turiaf will have his contract voided by the lakers but the lakers will be paying his medical bills which i tihnk is a nice gesture by them. however i dont tihnk hell have cards produced this year unless he gets signed by another team...

james