PDA

View Full Version : Ud redemption Cards

vikingfan101
08-31-2005, 10:37 PM
I am actually angry Fleer went out of business. I got another redemption from Ud about 7-8 months ago and sent it in. I just got it in the mail today, late by a long time, and didnt even get the card I had sent in for. It makes no sense. I had a redemption for a duel auto of J. Rich and Fred Jones # o what I believe was 50. They sent me a letter and 2 crap cards in return stating they had run out of cards. How is that possible? What were there 51 redemptions and 50 cards? Any insight on this matter and what I should do?

Seablazer
08-31-2005, 11:11 PM
There is really nothing you can do Vikings... After a few months, your best bet is to acutally call UD and if they offer you choices (they usually do), pick your favorites and you just might get a surprise.. I know I did... Had an exchange for a Mike Piazza Auto /20, after 5 months I called UD, spoke to a VERY NICE rep who asked for 4 choices if they could not get the card, well, I ended up getting a Piazza Auto /10, and a Whitey Ford Auto /50.

But once you get the cards, you are SOL if you don't like them....

Also, remember that if the card is an auto redemption, it is on the Players to return the cards/stickers, otherwise the cards don't exist... That might have happened in your case.