PDA

View Full Version : is it really worth?

pizzaholic
09-18-2005, 01:24 AM
Hi im new to this site and i would like to say thank you for providing it. Im from Australia and card collecting used to be a BIG thing but now its died off. I however still love to collect. One question i have found a card of mine and gooogled it to see how much its worth and i was wondering if you could confirm if what i saw was correct. I have

Michael Jordan Air Time Departure Runway One / Airtime Arrival Gate 3, the card number is AT7, Someone is selling this same card for $428US. Is this card worth anything near that?.

One more thing i have this Anfernee Hardaway Signed card, iamb not sure if its authentic or not as it hasn't got what company made it ie upperdeck topps etc, It has a gold signature on the front , on the back its black and white and that card numnber is 117. Penny hardaway written in gold on the front and its signed in his real name "anfernee hardaway". Also on the back he is in a number one jersey holding a trophy and it says Orlando rookie super star.

Thank you in advance

pizza

golfmanccl
09-18-2005, 01:58 AM
i dont think the jordan is worth half that and dont now what to tell u about the auto unless is authentic, hope that helps

pizzaholic
09-18-2005, 03:43 AM
thanks , even half that would be great
!!!!!!!!!!

LakersMC
09-20-2005, 02:35 PM
Have you tried getting a free price quote on beckett.com
It has this listed, but not sure if that is your exact card.
1997-98 Upper Deck Jordan Air Time AT7 Michael Jordan $4.00 $10.00

LakersMC
09-20-2005, 02:41 PM
If you scan in the Anfernee Hardaway card, we might be able to tell you if it's authentic or not.

pizzaholic
09-20-2005, 06:44 PM
great ill do that thanks to all once again, with this card ill find the Ebay listing and show you , the card in the listing is the same jordan card i own

pizzaholic
10-03-2005, 04:09 AM
here is the card thanks in advance