PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding Rosters

darrindoyle4
11-16-2005, 05:37 PM
Hey guys, I was wandering if any of you knew any good sites to find rosters of older men's college basketball teams. I am talking like 1947 Holy Cross, 55' San Francisco, 59' California.......up to teams in the 00's. LMK if there is anything at all. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks a lot!

musictrack
11-16-2005, 09:47 PM
Hey guys, I was wandering if any of you knew any good sites to find rosters of older men's college basketball teams. I am talking like 1947 Holy Cross, 55' San Francisco, 59' California.......up to teams in the 00's. LMK if there is anything at all. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks a lot!
www.goholycross.com is the athlectic dept web site they have archives I saw some articles on the 47 team. most schools just go to schools wbsite and they usually have info or they have the contact for the sports info. office. Also go to the NCAA web site they have ALL champions in all sports. I don't know if they have the individual team rosters on all but they might.
Jim
PS I also forgot the conferences the schools are in have web sites. And just plain old googling the school BKB team you might find boxscores from games.

darrindoyle4
11-16-2005, 10:23 PM
thanks a lot, i'll make sure and check all of those out!