PDA

View Full Version : Syracuse Orange KILL Texas Tech!!!

theman7
11-18-2005, 12:31 AM
81-46! Are you kidding??? SU looked amazing tonight!! Any thoughts??

BravesFan4Life
11-18-2005, 03:02 AM
wait til they play a real team, they will come back to earth.

theman7
11-18-2005, 08:31 AM
Texas Tech isnt real, probably a bad coach right?? Is Florida a real team?? They play them tonight, we'll see how that goes.

andrewcstein
11-18-2005, 09:07 AM
I was at the game yesterday - Cuse was dominant. Texas Tech looked completely lost against the zone. That surprised me, since not only does Syracuse play a zone every game, but Tech has a great coach who seems to have his team always prepared. Syracuse has size and length, and almost everyone on that team feels comfortable taking 3s. They wouldn't let Tech get any rebounds. Great game, I was thrilled.

cardbuyer66
11-18-2005, 12:25 PM
wait til they play a real team, they will come back to earth.

They Play a real Team tonight in Florida. Florida just beat #18. Let me know if you want to bet on the game tonight. Please bet me on it. Your SYR bashers are all over...they're good this year. Not a serious contender....put they're a good team.

cardbuyer66
11-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Also, as a side note....I wouldnt be a proud Forte fan, I'd choose a diff UNC player :-)

http://www.cracksmoker.com/NBA/NBA%20ForteJ.htm

theres a profile of him from "crack smokers of the NBA" :-)

kobe847
11-18-2005, 12:58 PM
HOLLER the cuse is for real...this season will be a good one...and each and eavery year will e gettin better with the players we got coming in

get off their backs haters

cardbuyer66
11-18-2005, 02:01 PM
Quadroopled my account with a SYR +Memphis +Twolves parlays last night. Betting SYR big again tonight. Should be -6 against Florida at MSG, Ill take -3.5 any time on it

BravesFan4Life
11-19-2005, 04:30 AM
HMMM YOUR ALL EATING CROW NOW HUH? losing to Florida, they are for real if they cut down the nets in March until then they are nothing. I love boa™™™™l fans who hype up teams what 1 game into the season?

Side note:
cardbuyer66, should have bet with you(didnt notice your post til now), and i dont care what Forte did after UNC, i collect him based on what he did at UNC. He made some bad choices after, nothing I can do about that nor do I really care what he did after leaving UNC.

kobe847
11-19-2005, 02:28 PM
Losing to Florida which is a good team early in the season means an awful lot to a teams season...not rele...and well see how your UNC team is after losing pretty much everyone. And idk if i would say we were boasting until your mouth came in this post. True fans cant post about an impressive win to us SU fans without having some tough guy come in the post and bad talking SU. UNC isnt gonna be anything special this year either buddy

cardbuyer66
11-19-2005, 11:21 PM
I dont argue with UNC fans. They have a great coach, and a great program. Year in and year out they get some of the best recruits, they're pretty solid....but a popular pick with a lot of bandwagon fans too. Ill bet anyone Duke beat NC this year, just tell me when and where to sign up