PDA

View Full Version : Need info on 2004-05 Hoops Supreme Court Game Used Green

dodger23
12-20-2005, 03:56 PM
If someone can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated...

I have a GU 2004-05 Hoops Supreme Court GU Jsy card of Yao Ming. The only difference between it and the others I have seen here, on the 'Bay, etc. is that it has a green NBA Hoops logo stamped underneath the swatch. I have found one other example of this stamp, and it's on another card on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kevin-Garnett-04-05-Hoops-Supreme-Court-Jersey-Green_W0QQitemZ8734542097QQcategoryZ98019QQssPageN ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Does anyone know any info on this? Here's what I've gather so far:

1) Beckett.com lists it as a variation, but has no pricing on it.
2) The print version of Beckett Basketball Plus does not list any info on this variation.
3) The original product info listed the Supreme Court Game Used variation as follow: Available in Green, Blue (1:28) and Red (numbered to 25). No info on the green.

Of course, since Fleer is out of business I can't go on their website and look all the info up on this, or email customer service like I usually do when I come across a card I don't have info about. Can anyone help me out with some info? Do you have a similar variation on any of your 2004-05 Hoops game used cards?

Thanks!

RenegadeLonghorn
12-20-2005, 09:16 PM
I believe you already have the info. You have the green version which is unpriced. I have some GU from the set and none are green.

dodger23
12-20-2005, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the input. I wonder if unpriced means there were very few of them produced, or if unpriced means they didn't have enough information.

I have another Fleer inserts - Hot Numbers Retail - that is not GU, is numbered to 500 and Beckett doesn't have a price on that, either. (That's a Yao Ming too, lol...)

Anyone else wanna chime in? I appreciate the info.

RenegadeLonghorn
12-20-2005, 11:16 PM
I'm pretty sure thery aren't priced since there are relatively few made. There are jerseys that have SP's (stated print run) but are not numbered. I wish I had kept my Hoops box so I could see what it says about the Green jerseys.