PDA

View Full Version : Kobe For 62!!!!

Kobe12
12-21-2005, 10:44 AM
Kobe Scored a career high 62 points yesterday.

HE DID IT IN THREE QUARTERS!!!!!!!

Repeat of Memphis where he got 56 like this.

http://www.nba.com/games/20051220/DALLAL/recap.html

UNBELIVEABLE!!

Even though it doesen't surprise me that much, it was bound to happen soon, lemme know what you guys think

LakersMC
12-22-2005, 06:23 PM
I was reading the paper today. It said PJ asked him if he wanted back in the game at 9 minutes left in the 4th qtr. He declined. Too bad the game was a blowout.

Kobe12
12-22-2005, 08:37 PM
I was reading the paper today. It said PJ asked him if he wanted back in the game at 9 minutes left in the 4th qtr. He declined. Too bad the game was a blowout.

Yeah I read about that, in the end of the third and in the 4th, I was hoping Dalls would maker some of their shots so that the game could stay close, but it didnt happen.

Kobe12
12-23-2005, 03:26 PM
I was reading the papers and J.J Adande (I think that's his name) ranked Kobe's 62 point performance at #5 and said that his top performance was against the Portland Trailblazers in Game 7 of the 2000 (I think that was the year) Western Conference Finals where 1the Lakers came back from 14 points down in the 4th quarter and Kobe had 25 points, 11 rebounds, 7 assists, and 4 blocks. The amazing partwas that he led the team in each of those categories, that is when Kobe emerged and the Lakers dynasty began. I still remember that lob in the final minute to Shaq. If they would have lost that game they would not three-peat, who knows if they would win a Championship. That is why he ranked it at #1.

RenegadeLonghorn
12-23-2005, 06:18 PM
Kobe Scored a career high 62 points yesterday.

HE DID IT IN THREE QUARTERS!!!!!!!

Repeat of Memphis where he got 56 like this.

http://www.nba.com/games/20051220/DALLAL/recap.html

UNBELIVEABLE!!

Even though it doesen't surprise me that much, it was bound to happen soon, lemme know what you guys think

and he outscored the Mavs in three quarters. Very impressive!

Kobe12
12-23-2005, 07:03 PM
and he outscored the Mavs in three quarters. Very impressive!

Yea but they dont have enough archived records to know whether anybody had ever outscored a team through 3 quarters by themselves ever before, but they do know that when Chamberlain scored 100, he didn't.