PDA

View Full Version : Adam Morrison!!

justpete23
12-21-2005, 01:17 PM
Is he not the best white college player since Kieth Van Horn?
I think he is gonna be a massive star in th NBA.
Im gonna get rid of most of my cards and collect primarily just Morrison when his cards come out. I saw him in a couple interviews and he seems really normal and down to earth.

tutall
12-22-2005, 12:59 AM
what the hell does white have to do with it.... cant we just say he is one of the best players to come out of college in a while? He is good but i am not sure how he will do in the NBA... i guess we will just have to wait and see

justpete23
12-22-2005, 08:50 AM
Oh please, I didnt mean anything by "white". It was just a statement about a player. And there isnt exactly a large percentage of good white american stars in basketball anymore.
Not that it matters but its still just an observation. Hockey has no african american star players and if they all of a sudden did would it be racist to call him a "black" player?
People are too sensitive and think just using the term white or black means the person making the statement must be racist. Sad!

nman0808
12-29-2005, 02:31 PM
Some people think he is the best white player since Larry Bird. And I agree with you, whenever anyone says white or black they are automatically considered a racists.

justpete23
12-29-2005, 03:45 PM
Thank you for agreeing with me cause the last thing I wanna be called is a racist.
I hope Morrison can live up to the Bird comparisons cause Bird was more than just a scorer and at this point all Morrison brings to the table is scoring and leadership.
He is a terrible defender but hopefully an NBA coach can help him improve in that area.

tutall
12-29-2005, 10:56 PM
im not calling you a racist at all... it just amazes me people cant just look at a player and say hes a damn good player.

its almost like saying since he is white he shouldnt be as good of a basketball player... but anyways before i stick my foot in my mouth

im done

aram16
12-30-2005, 03:46 AM
The top 10 guys for next years draft w/ predictions
Rudy Gay-SUPER STAR
Adam Morrison-BUST
LaMarcus Aldridge-SUPER STAR
Anrea Bargnani-BUST
Rojo Rondo-All Star
Shawne Williams-All Star
Ronnie Brewer-Average
Josh Boone-Average
Sheldon Williams-All Star

nman0808
12-30-2005, 10:24 PM
Thats a good list, I have one more to add though. JJ Redick

justpete23
12-30-2005, 10:30 PM
I dont know about Morrison being a bust!
The guy is one of the best pure scorers in college basketball in 10-15 years.
That has to translate into respectable NBA career at the least, but at the same time im not expecting him to be Bird.

aram16
12-31-2005, 04:16 AM
J.J Redick isn't going top 10,he'll go 18th around there.J.J will also be a huge bust.I see him like Luke Jackson just a good shooter with no other talent.In the NBA you have to have the full package to play with the bigg boyz.Adam Morrison as in bust for him im predicting 12-15 pts a season average....