PDA

View Full Version : Romney Ad on SCF

mrveggieman
10-16-2012, 10:48 AM
I have been on this site long enough to know that there is a conservative lean to it. I get that. On one of the Romney ads it says vote for me Obama care is wrong and I will appeal it. That is the theme of the Romney campaign. Obama is wrong vote for me to defeat him. Ok, Mitt what can you do. You go on and on about Obama but you never presented a plan on what you can do. How will cut taxes and reduce the deficit? What is your plan for health care? You keep going on and on about health care but have failed to provide a plan to provide health care? No Mitt you are full of hot air and will not be getting my vote.

AUTaxMan
10-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Have you noticed that Obama has NO plan to reduce the deficit? If you have two candidates who have no plan for the future, why would you vote for the one whose policies have proven not to work instead of taking a flyer on one who wants to do things differently?

pr0phet
10-16-2012, 11:27 AM
From a technical standpoint. I believe these ads are based off of items in your history(cookies, cache etc). At least I know there are sites out there that use that kind of display. Your involvement with political news(whether Obama or Romney) is what will bring up said ads.

Wickabee
10-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Have you noticed that Obama has NO plan to reduce the deficit? If you have two candidates who have no plan for the future, why would you vote for the one whose policies have proven not to work instead of taking a flyer on one who wants to do things differently?

Whereas the plan that includes the same spending and less tax intake but is somehow revenue neutral (just don't ask how, that's unAmerican) is a great plan that makes total sense and won't further bankrupt the country to make the rich a little richer.

pghin08
10-16-2012, 11:42 AM

Well, he had the Simpson-Bowles Commission, if he had the stones to run with their plan. I truly think that if he would've done this, the election wouldn't even be close.

mrveggieman
10-16-2012, 11:45 AM
From a technical standpoint. I believe these ads are based off of items in your history(cookies, cache etc). At least I know there are sites out there that use that kind of display. Your involvement with political news(whether Obama or Romney) is what will bring up said ads.

Yeah I get that, but why not no Obama ads? Actually I know the answer because the powers that be do not want them here and pretty much make it known who's side that they are on.

pghin08
10-16-2012, 11:51 AM
Yeah I get that, but why not no Obama ads? Actually I know the answer because the powers that be do not want them here and pretty much make it known who's side that they are on.

Dude, I'm a mod. I can assure you that there's no SCF political ad conspiracy.

mrveggieman
10-16-2012, 11:59 AM

Not you per se but honestly have you are anyone else ever seen any Pro-Obama ads from this site? I haven't.

Wickabee
10-16-2012, 12:03 PM
I actually haven't seen a Romney ad myself.

shrewsbury
10-16-2012, 12:08 PM
i haven't seen an obama or romney ad here

MadMan1978
10-16-2012, 12:08 PM
well go look at the numbers
the CBO reports the defict has dropped over 200 billion thus far this year

MadMan1978
10-16-2012, 12:11 PM

And I am an Admin and I will back up that statement
presently we have only accepted ads from our sponsors and the like
However, if you are not a VIP Member, you might have been one in the banner ads, which we do not control.

mrveggieman
10-16-2012, 12:17 PM
And I am an Admin and I will back up that statement
presently we have only accepted ads from our sponsors and the like
However, if you are not a VIP Member, you might have been one in the banner ads, which we do not control.

It's all good though. They can promote whoever they like. It dosen't change who I'm voting for.