PDA

View Full Version : Rookie Debut blaster box break

cardaddict
05-06-2006, 03:36 AM
Bought a blaster box of UD Rookie Debut (the one with 8 packs) at this hobby shop today and amazingly, I got a rookie hot pack (6 rookies) and memorabilia hot pack (4 jerseys) in the same box. On top of that was an additional Debut Threads jersey card, 2 other rookies, and some fairly decent bases. Here are the cards:

Rookies:
-Danny Granger
-Gerald Green
-Ike Diogu
-Luther Head
-Monta Ellis
-Brandon Bass
-Ricky Sanchez
-Erazem Lorbek

Jersey:
-Debut Threads Tyson Chandler
-Sizzling Swatches Luol Deng
-Sizzling Swatches Antawn Jamison
-Sizzling Swatches Dirk Nowitzki
-Sizzling Swatches Chris Bosh

Notable Bases: Garnett, Carmelo, Kobe, Wade, Nash, etc.

I know none of these cards are autos or big name stars like Lebron or rookies such as Chris Paul, but out of a total of 8 packs, I got 8 rookie and 5 jersey cards. The blaster box cost only $15, so I say it was a very sweet deal.

sfknights
05-06-2006, 04:32 AM
Great break!

LakersMC
05-07-2006, 12:31 AM
Awesome! A box like yours pulls up all the averages. And box breaks like mine pull down all the averages.
=P

Anyways, congrats!

cardaddict
05-07-2006, 02:47 AM
Awesome! A box like yours pulls up all the averages. And box breaks like mine pull down all the averages.
=P

Anyways, congrats!

Well, I was just lucky this one time. Like the rookie hot pack odds were 1:28 and the jersey hot pack odds were 1:112...even buying a hobby box wouldn't guarantee getting these. The best part as I mentioned before was that I got this from a mere blaster box containing only 8 packs. But most of the times, I get crappy pulls...so I guess like you said it eventually balances out. I guess that's the beauty of collecting, one day you can get a pack containing not even legitimate bases and another day, you pull an auto or jersey card.