PDA

View Full Version : Please let me know what you rate my J-Rich collection.

sfknights
05-13-2006, 08:38 PM
I've been picking up his cards here and there and I finally went through my boxes and decided to take some pictures of what I had. I have too many base and base inserts that would take just too much time. Well, I've seen so many nice collections and was wondering how you would rate my collection for 1-10. Please let me know if you think there is a card or two that I should add to help make it a perfect 10. Thanks in advance!

My J-Rich collection: http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j33/sfknights/Jason%20Richardson%20Collection/

LakersMC
05-14-2006, 12:47 AM
Very nice! You have a ton of gu & autos! I was impressed.

I give it an '8'. Maybe some low serial #'ed cards would make it a '10'.

Keep it up! Definitely one of the better player collections I've seen.

the-collector
05-14-2006, 12:55 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/06-SP-GAME-USED-LOGOMAN-PATCH-1-OF-1-JASON-RICHARDSON_W0QQitemZ8811009222QQcategoryZ20879QQss PageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this will make your collection way better

sfknights
05-14-2006, 01:02 AM
LakersMC: True, I actually only have a handfull of his serial #'d cards at this time. I just don't see that many on Ebay.

the-collector: Yea, I saw that but, ever since I've been on these trade sites I've actually become leary of most logoman's and besides they tend to get out of my price range really fast.

Thanks guys for the great suggestions and links. I appreciate your imput and will post again once I update my collection.

springwoodslasher
05-14-2006, 05:25 AM
Very nice collection. I agree with LakersMC and you need some low serial numbered cards to make it a 10. I'd give it a 8-8.5.

sfknights
05-14-2006, 06:07 AM
springwoodslasher thanks for your input. Do you think I should focus on UD #'d cards or rather all brands? I do have a few but, I have those mixed with my base inserts and base cards. I think it may be time to start to dig those out of the boxes and scan them. =)

springwoodslasher
05-16-2006, 02:05 AM
I say anything low serial numbered would be nice in your collection. I used to have alot of Shaq's #/25 or less (I collect him), but got rid of some to a Shaq collector to get some autos and a Lebron gu as tradebait. I say try to get anything #/25 or less (except Fleer Authentix stuff, I think the set looks like crap). Good luck making your collection even sweeter.

I plan on scanning my Chris Paul collection here soon (after I get some I'm expecting) and showing it off here. I've picked up 45 so far in just a little over a month. It's coming along very nicely.