PDA

View Full Version : 10 years from now...who will be the man?

otisrobinson
05-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Who will be the MJs, Magics, Birds of current players 10 years from now? Obviously Lebron will top the list. Any other nominations?

DeWittFootball20
05-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Chris Paul

anthonyc
05-20-2006, 11:12 PM
wade f0 shizzle

otisrobinson
05-20-2006, 11:21 PM
A lot will depend on the player being surrounded by the right players, coaches and management. A lot of great players have been unknown because they were on bad teams, like Alex English.

golfmanccl
05-20-2006, 11:32 PM
lebron
chris paul
wade
chris bosh
greg oden

Kobe12
05-20-2006, 11:34 PM
maybe not in 10 years, but im 99% sure LeBron and Kobe will be battling each other throughout the next 7-8 years

justsandersplease
05-21-2006, 02:53 AM
A kid who's in 4th grade right now... from China- write that down and get back to me in 10 yrs...

springwoodslasher
05-21-2006, 03:59 AM
I think Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade will be superstars.

mattyj
05-21-2006, 06:36 AM
Paul, Wade, Dwighty Howard, Bosh, possibly Greg Oden and OJ Mayo but they are still high school kids and nobody knows how tehy will go in the big time

justpete23
05-21-2006, 09:10 AM
If youve watched any Gerald Green you would see that he has got the potential to be a superstar on the McGrady/Pierce/Vince Carter level.

otisrobinson
05-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Gerald Henderson Jr. (Duke freshman next year).

cardaddict
05-21-2006, 01:35 PM
Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh, Dwight Howard and Kirk Hinrich

detroitfan
05-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Amare possibly, if he stays healthy.

justpete23
05-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Hinrich? That is an unusual but interesting choice.
10 years from know alot of these guys you are all mentioning will be in their early to mid thirties. And with the NBA drafting younger and younger over the past years im very curious to see how a 15 year veteran at the age of 32 holds up (which is what we will have with Lebron and others) as apposed to
what we are always used to seeing which is a 15 year veteran on the downside of his career because of all the wear-and-tear on the knees/back etc...
So 10 years from know the Superstars in the league will most likely be someone in their freshman year right now or some kid in high school we dont even know about yet.
I hear Greg Oden is the next "big thing" so im curious to see what he is all about.

Ray33
05-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Yuta Tabuse And God Shamgod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

springwoodslasher
05-22-2006, 01:10 AM
I watched the Indiana 1-A high school basketball championship on t.v. this year and Greg Oden looks pretty good. Lawrence North has won the IHSAA 1-A State Championship the past 3 years (that streak is ending next year though). I heard they've been talking about him being a star player in the future back when he was 13. Being from Indiana, it's not hard to know who he is.

Ray33
05-22-2006, 02:03 AM
YUTA TABUSE!!!! the best pg ever

b_ballerjake
05-22-2006, 03:19 AM
I really don't see Chris Paul being too good. He will never be a scorer like Iverson or a triple double threat like Kidd. Sure, he was the was the best player for the Hornets. But so what if he is the best player on a lower level team. I personally don't see a superstar future there...

dirtydistance
05-22-2006, 06:15 AM
luke schensher

Ariza1
05-22-2006, 12:47 PM
If youve watched any Gerald Green you would see that he has got the potential to be a superstar on the McGrady/Pierce/Vince Carter level.

Well said Green is a part of the future man.

bballplayr366
05-22-2006, 02:48 PM
I personally think Arron Afflalo from UCLA (going to be a Junior if he isn't a top pick this year) will be a superb NBA player in 10 years if he remains healthy. The guy has mad skills and he has the demeanor, attitude and work ethic of a NBA star.

Kobe12
05-22-2006, 07:38 PM
Marvin Williams......

7772Justin3777
05-22-2006, 08:14 PM
Wade,Lebron,Darko, Bogut, Ford, Paul

thebryman
05-22-2006, 09:13 PM
I think Webster, Boykins, Hodge, Kleiza, Wade and Paul. I was just thinking, what if Lebron, Webster, Shaq, Wade, Paul, Kirelinko, Williams were all on the same team. One of them would get the most playing time obviously but what if?

Fordman7795
05-22-2006, 09:22 PM
tayshaun prince?

justpete23
05-23-2006, 04:55 AM
Boykins ??? Dream on.

springwoodslasher
05-23-2006, 05:04 AM
Earl Boykins is the Muggsy Bogues of today. A very short player that can *possibly* be a role player for a great team, nothing more.

gopackgo
05-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Wade, Lebron, Bosh, Ford, Bogut, and Greg Oden.

justpete23
05-23-2006, 03:43 PM
Are you guys talkin about T.J. Ford?
Good player but he will never be "the man".

justsandersplease
05-23-2006, 05:38 PM
demeanor, attitude and work ethic of a NBA star... Um, so he better get himself a good lawyer then, right?

byebye maddox
05-23-2006, 06:08 PM
demeanor, attitude and work ethic of a NBA star... Um, so he better get himself a good lawyer then, right?

..........ouch

bballplayr366
05-23-2006, 11:21 PM
yeah... I'm not too sure what you're trying to imply with that remark. A prime example an NBA star with those qualities is Elton Brand, and I'm pretty sure that he hasnt had any legal issues.

andrewcstein
05-24-2006, 12:03 AM
I really don't see Chris Paul being too good. He will never be a scorer like Iverson or a triple double threat like Kidd. Sure, he was the was the best player for the Hornets. But so what if he is the best player on a lower level team. I personally don't see a superstar future there...

Paul averaged about the same as Kidd did during his rookie year. Might not be a triple double, but can lead the league in assists for a long time. There arent many pure PGs left in the league, and it looks like less and less are coming out of college. I think Paul is going to be a star for a long, long time, no matter what team he's on.

I also think Wade is a freak. If he can keep improving his midrange and outside game, there's no stopping him.

justsandersplease
05-24-2006, 12:19 AM
Elton Brand, good point... Headlines of his NBA Career:

Brand, 25, was suspended for one game by the NBA for shoving rookie center
Emeka Okafor during the fourth quarter of Monday's 99-93 victory over the
expansion Charlotte Bobcats.

The NBA also said Sunday that Clippers forward Elton Brand was fined $7,500
after his foul against New York Knicks forward Tim Thomas on Friday was
upgraded to a flagrant.

Elton Brand was fined $5,000 by the NBA on Tuesday for criticizing the officials
after the Los Angeles Clippers lost to Utah.

Elton Brand Wins 2005-06 Sportsmanship Award...

So that's the best the NBA has to offer in the way of demeanor, attitude and work ethic of a NBA star?

andrewcstein
05-24-2006, 12:26 AM
The best the NBA has to offer for attitude/work ethic is Shane Battier, in my opinion.

And, in all fairness to bballplayr, Brand hasn't had any off the court legal problems that I know of. Not saying he's 100% clean.

Also, a flagrant foul against Tim Thomas should be seen as a good thing, no?

justsandersplease
05-24-2006, 12:27 AM
A flagrant foul against Kobe should result in REWARD MONEY!

andrewcstein
05-24-2006, 12:31 AM
hahaha. agreed.

the only knock i have against brand (and I love Brand) is that he got hurt a couple years back, and missed the last few games of the season, and practically admitted that he could have come back earlier, but didn't want to come back because the team was so bad. I think he was approaching a new contract at the time, not that it excuses his behavior. whatever the case, he really seems to have turned the corner recently.

(And i know I just jinxed him, so he's getting a DUI this weekend)

justsandersplease
05-24-2006, 12:31 AM
Attitude work ethic demeanor as a whole, or on average... EITHER... good or bad? NOT JUST NBA, EITHER... Any sports SUPERSTAR... Jerry Rice, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Cal Ripken, Jr., Muhammad Ali are being replaced by Terrell Owens, Damon Stoudemire, Raul Mondesi, and Mike Tyson...

BTW... THAT is my point- Old school players attitude work ethic demeanor is no more for the most part...

b_ballerjake
05-24-2006, 12:33 AM
Are you seriously saying that you don't think Brand is a great sportsman?

Maybe you should watch a couple games and interviews. Whenever Brand's name comes up, all you hear is good things...from players, coaches and fans alike. Three pretty minor occurances and you jump on him??

andrewcstein
05-24-2006, 12:34 AM
There are still good guys out there, the only problem is that they don't get rewarded for it. Flamboyance is in now, and acting crazy is the new hot thing. Although with Tyson, I seriously think there's something wrong with him. It's not fair to group him in with those other guys, because I really think he's in need of some serious mental help.

bballplayr366
05-24-2006, 02:44 AM
I was only stating that I think Affalo will be a key player in 10 years.

And as far as "good guys" in the league even Dirk "Mr. Good Guy" has gotten fined for flagrants, and Mark Madsen has been "T''ed up a couple times. Sometimes it happens, its part of the game.

As for Affalo, we aren't debating on who he is as a person (which I don't know how many UCLA games you've seen to make such a judgement and remark) but if he can be "10 years from now... who will be the man?"

I mean even if he does have problems like that he can still be the man. Just look at Allen Iverson and Kobe, god nows they have had their off-court issues, but are still considered the man.

Aikman_TheGreat
05-24-2006, 03:17 AM
Ok, I dont think i want a superstar at the McGrady/Pierce/Carter status because they havent proved anything except that they can score and dunk. As good as they are, and they are very good, you have to have a leader.

....IMO Muhammad Ali should NOT be considered one of "America's Heroes" or whatever. He REFUSED to fight for his country while others went and died. They are the heroes, they are "The Greatest". Because they gave him the chance to fight IN a free country, instead of fight FOR a free country. And i know no one in this thread called him a hero or anything, but i just get tired of seeing it other places. He was a great fighter, possibly the greatest. But as an "american hero" or "courageous", lets look to men and women of fought, are fighting, and died for this country.

I think Lebron James will be the guy. Bogut will be the next Duncan. Wade will still be up there. Some other players we dont know yet will step up.

justpete23
05-24-2006, 05:03 AM
Are we talkin about who is gonna be the man in 10 years?
Because if we are, Brand is gonna be pretty old by then and and wont even be the man on his own team because that will be Shaun Livingston.
My Prediction for Future All-NBA Team in 5-8 years
C- Greg Oden
PF-Al Jefferson
SF-Adam Morrison
SG-Gerald Green
PG-Shaun Livingston

halekulani
05-24-2006, 02:48 PM
al jefferson? over chris bosh?

halekulani
05-24-2006, 02:51 PM
I personally think Aaron Affalo from UCLA (going to be a Junior if he isn't a top pick this year) will be a superb NBA player in 10 years if he remains healthy. The guy has mad skills and he has the demeanor, attitude and work ethic of a NBA star.

afflalo didn't show much during the tournament. his best asset is that he's a decent defender which doesn't necessarily trasnlate to the nba level.

his offensive abilities are very raw and still need to be polished. future all-star? i don't wouldn't count on it

halekulani
05-24-2006, 02:55 PM

are you kidding me?

16ppg
8 assists/2 TO - > 4:1 A/T ratio
5 rpg
2 spg

hmm..all at barely 6 feet and 175? rookie?
his free throw percentage is great and his fg% will improve over the years. though his 3pt % was an abysmal 28%, keep in mind he was shooting in the 40's during college. he just has to adjust to the game and he'll be fine. chris paul is already a top 10 premiere pg in the league EASILY, and will be unanimously top 3 sooner than you think.

bballplayr366
05-24-2006, 05:43 PM
afflalo didn't show much during the tournament. his best asset is that he's a decent defender which doesn't necessarily trasnlate to the nba level.

his offensive abilities are very raw and still need to be polished. future all-star? i don't wouldn't count on it

Afflalo has some really good scoring capabilites. He was huge during the regular season, particularly in the beginning and middle of the season. He averaged over 16 pts but cooled off during the tourny. He probably just the nerves get the best of him. But can you blame him? He's only a 19-20 yr old kid.

CatCityKid
05-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Forget the big guys. For the most part, they come and they go, no matter how good they are during their careers, unless your name is Russell, Wilt, Kareem or Shaq.

I think there's a large number of other guys who will have long, productive careers and be regarded as very good players. (Chris Paul comes to mind.)

But the Big Three of truly trancendent players will quite clearly be Kobe, LeBron and Dwyane. It pretty much already is.

justpete23
05-25-2006, 01:33 AM
We are supposed to be talkin about 10 years from now?
I think alot of these young guys are gonna be so rich in 10 years that we might not see the LeBrons,Wades and Melos play until they are 35-38 like we are used to.

mattyj
05-25-2006, 01:49 AM
you reckon they areplaying just for the $$$ and not the love of the game?

i can see LeBron playing for a LONG time coz hes a chance to break all the records like scoring and what not

justpete23
05-25-2006, 06:38 AM
No ,I just think nowadays alot of guys come into the league at 18-20 when that just wasnt the case for the past 30 years besides a few guys like Moses Malone and and Shaun Kemp.
Now what im curious about is when a guy has 15 years worth of wear and tear on his body at 32 if he is gonna stick around as long as were are used to.
I think the days of seeing guys like Reggie Miller play till they are 39 or whatever are over .
Especially(sp?)considering most of these really young guys are drafted to bad teams and have to shoulder the load for the first couple of seasons. That can wear on a guy, look at Antoine Walker hes only 32 and plays like he is about 40.
So im not saying it is about money but when youve got 2 bum knees in your early 30's and $100 million in the bank its gonna be preatty easy for these guys to convince themselves to hang it up .

springwoodslasher
05-25-2006, 08:02 AM
Antoine Walker plays like he's 40? Have you not watched the past 3 Heat playoff games or what? He's driving to the basket and beating good defenses (Pistons & Nets) off the dribble.

I see Wade, Lebron, CP3, Melo, & Bosh being the future of the NBA for the next 10-12 years, AT LEAST.

Putting Al Jefferson on the All-NBA team above Chris Bosh is just hilarious. I will almost guarantee Al Jefferson is a bust. He has one of the WORST shots I've ever seen in my life. I never seen him play till this year and when I seen him shoot, I laughed hard. He'll never be anything special. I think Shaq could make more free throws in a game than he could field goals. Al Jefferson on the All-NBA 1st Team is a Celtics fan's dream that will never become a reality.

Gerald Green on the other hand, has a ton of potential, I will give you that.

justpete23
05-25-2006, 09:01 AM
Antoine has got no "hops" left at all and his rebounding is almost nonexistant.
Ive watched almost every Celtics game for the past 5+ years and Toine carried the load here for a long time and because of that he is nothing more than a role player now and he is only 32!
And Al "bust??"Jefferson will be a 20 point/10 rebound guy in this league by about the end of next season or the following year. He is a big power forward with incredible feet and such a sense of the basket in the post that if he can develope a nice mid range shot he would easily score 20 a game.
The biggest problem with me predicting an All-NBA team apperance by Big Al is like you said Chris Bosh .
I am a little curious as to how far the ceiling is on Bosh though as I dont see him ever really being a "Superstar" or anything more than the poor mans KG.
And how come nobody in here is raving about the future of Dwight Howard??
He is already nasty and what is he 20?

springwoodslasher
05-25-2006, 09:38 AM
It's kind of hard for Antoine to get rebounds when he's on the 3 pt. line waiting for Shaq to throw a pass after the double team. I'm a Heat fan, but I actually hated the Antoine/Williams/Posey trade since it happened, until here recently. They've all stepped up in the Playoffs (Posey not so much on the offensive end, but he plays decent defense) and have shown their worth, especially Antoine (the one you question at 32 years old). He can still score and plays decent defense (I wish he'd step it up a notch), but he is a great "#3" option when you already have 2 superstars. He may not have the "hops" and be dunking over people, but he still scores, which is all that matters in the game.

Lebron & Wade have already proved themselves as superstars in the league, which Antoine never did in his first 3 years, so how are you going to compare them to him? I bet Lebron and Wade will be 32 and still dominating the league. Bosh, Paul, and Melo all have a tremendous amount of potential, but have to get to the playoffs and win to prove they're actually superstars. I'll give you that.

Also, Jefferson needs to work on his post up and close shots before he even dreams of working on his mid-range shots. As I said, his shot form is one of the worst I've seen. I see him being another Kwame Brown. He came out way too early and will never reach his potential because he did that. Big guys coming out of high school is never a good idea if you ask me. Guards and small forwards can do it because they have the quickness and speed off the dribble to create shots for themselves, but power forwards and centers need more knowledge of the game to be effective and coming out early only hurts them in the long run.

I think Dwight Howard may be good, but only because of Jameer Nelson. Jameer also may be a star in the league. I'd pick him over Howard any day. Dwight needs to add a WHOLE lot more muscle or he'll just get pushed around, period. He's skinny as hell. He's 6' 11" and should be playing small forward because most power forwards and centers would outpower him.

justpete23
05-25-2006, 09:50 AM
This is one of the most insane things ive heard on here:

I think Dwight Howard may be good, but only because of Jameer Nelson. He also may be a star in the league.

Howard is gonna be nasty with or without Jameer Nelson.
And the Celtics have the best young core in the NBA with,
Big Al,Gerald Green,Delonte West,Tony Allen and Kendrick Perkins .

Oh yeah and by the way im not trying to be a dick if thats the way im comin off to anyone I just love to debate about sports.

bballplayr366
05-25-2006, 12:24 PM
No ,I just think nowadays alot of guys come into the league at 18-20 when that just wasnt the case for the past 30 years besides a few guys like Moses Malone and and Shaun Kemp.
Now what im curious about is when a guy has 15 years worth of wear and tear on his body at 32 if he is gonna stick around as long as were are used to.
I think the days of seeing guys like Reggie Miller play till they are 39 or whatever are over .
Especially(sp?)considering most of these really young guys are drafted to bad teams and have to shoulder the load for the first couple of seasons. That can wear on a guy, look at Antoine Walker hes only 32 and plays like he is about 40.
So im not saying it is about money but when youve got 2 bum knees in your early 30's and $100 million in the bank its gonna be preatty easy for these guys to convince themselves to hang it up .

I agree with this here. I think way that they will be able to lengthen the careers is through medical evolvement. Over the past decade, docters have been able to do much better jobs during surgery and guys are able to fully recover after having foreign things put in their bodys. Like Tommy John surgery in baseball. Back in the day, those type of surgeries were obsolete. So I do think that they will be be worn down, just if there is progress in the medical world, they might get a few more years after 32.

BTW, that one quote is one of the few times you'll hear Shawn Kemp in the same sentence as Moses Malone. :-).

mattyj
05-25-2006, 04:41 PM
I forgot about Dwighty, he WILL be a star and no it is not because of Jameer Nelson...2nd in the league in rebounding in his second season..i can see him going 20/14 next year and scoring to just keep going up, and al jefferson will never be a 20/10 guy sorry, i like him, its just not going to happen specially now hes fighting with Gomes for minutes

Kobe12
05-25-2006, 08:07 PM
Ben Gordon....(cough* Jordan cough*) ;)

justpete23
05-25-2006, 08:09 PM
Ben Gordon is no Jordan thats just crazy.
He will never even be Pipppen.

andrewcstein
05-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Gordon's a gunner to me. He can light it up, but I can't see him being an all-time great.

Kobe12
05-25-2006, 08:13 PM
lol, that's just what they call him up in the Windy City, i wasn't actually comparing him to Jordan, just pointing out tht he has quite a bit of potential

Aikman_TheGreat
05-25-2006, 11:20 PM
Howard is a beast...thats all there is to it.

No one will ever be what Jordan was. No, not even Lebron. Jordan was one of those guys that comes around once and you can be close to him, or even better than him, but you can never be him or do what he did the way he did it. Hes one of a kind.

But yeah Gordon, as well as the rest of the Bulls, have tons of potential.

jimbo21
05-26-2006, 01:46 PM
1 word.......Lebron James

andrewcstein
05-26-2006, 02:03 PM
That's two words :)

stalking_WOLF_21
05-26-2006, 03:33 PM
AMARE STOUDEMIRE!!!!!
wade
lebron
maybe bosh
hinrich (he'll become a good point guard some day)

Aikman_TheGreat
05-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Stoudemire if he stays healthy, but most players with his kind of injury never completely come back. But yeah, if he comes back to normal strength hell be on of the best. I dont see Hinrich being on of the top players anytime soon, or ever really.

theonedru
05-26-2006, 07:50 PM
jordan jordan jordan, always jordan, read up on your history of basketball and 3 names dominate what jordan did. no one will ever be better than

1. wilt chambelin (career 30.1 ppg, 22.9 rpg)
2. oscar robertsons (averaged 30.8 ppg, 12.5 rpg, 11.4 assists
3 the greatest of them all bill russell, sure you can be all flashy, score a million points and all, but russell did what mattered most, he won. 11 championships in 13 seasons, jordan doesnt deserve to even lick russels shoes. and russell did it in a league that way way better talent, unlike the slop that plays now a days

andrewcstein
05-26-2006, 07:59 PM
I love the Big O. But take into account the scoring during that season tha the avgd a triple double. It taints it a little.
I'm not a Jordan fan at all, but he was hands down the best player in the past 40 years. He dominated the game. Period.

I agree that Wilt and Russell were among the best ever, but those guys are too different from Jordan to be compared to him.

stalking_WOLF_21
05-26-2006, 08:49 PM
u have to understand that the league is different way back then compared to Jordan's time...

otisrobinson
05-27-2006, 11:55 AM
All-time starting five:

PG - Magic Johnson
SG - Michael Jordan
SF - Larry Bird
PF - Wilt Chamberlain
C - Bill Russell

There's nobody that could replace one of those players.

justpete23
05-27-2006, 12:28 PM
I think I gotta agree with Otis on the All-Time team.

Aikman_TheGreat
05-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Just like everything else in life, the League has evolved. People are smarter these days, people are faster, and people are also better at basketball. Players today are better athletes, the have learned new things about the game that players back in the day didnt know. I agree with otis's all-time team also, but Jordan not deserving to lick Russel's shoes is insane, and someone apparently is stuck in the past lol. Players will continue to get better and better, but that also isnt taking away anything that Wilt and Russell did.

chi-town
06-03-2006, 02:32 AM
I love how people hate on jordan, and use evidence of other players stats to show why they hate, well its funny because you look at anyones stats and you can say that they are great, now i agree with everyone sayin that the game has changed cuz that is evident, but really not sticking up for jordan but we have all seen the games and everything, ok he didnt do it alone, the players he had around him werent great, outside of maybe pippen being a nice sidekick and rodman getting boards, but its all on a players inpact on the game. the opposition focuses more on the stars making it easier for others to b role players, a good example of this is the way the suns play. you say wilt, russell, the big o, magic were all better well it is and isnt true, everyone of the players you talk about are great, and all in their own respects, people just have a hard time excepting that because they dislike that specific player for one reason or another.

netsthebest678
07-20-2006, 10:53 AM
lebron
wade
chris paul
carmelo
greg oden
p.j. mayo ( even though hes going to a usc college)

swill300
07-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Dwight Howard
Gerald Green
Chris Bosh
Dwayne Wade
LeBron James

besides this isnt based on what position they are playing anyway, who cares that I have no true center. Maybe Oden if he gets a little quicker up and down the court, I think LaMarcus Aldridge could be really good if he gets stronger, right now probably more like Tyson Chandler.
And lol at Ray for God Shammgod!!!!

Ray33
07-20-2006, 02:48 PM
God Shamgod Is The Man Swill and JUD BUCHELER

netsthebest678
07-20-2006, 05:53 PM
justin, the ten year old

dirtydistance
07-20-2006, 09:29 PM
ric flair, because in order to be the man you have to beat the man..and well i dont see any bball players doing that..

Ray33
07-20-2006, 09:30 PM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o

justpete23
07-20-2006, 09:31 PM
Wrestling is gay.....
And has nothing to do with this thread ,so get a life.

Ray33
07-20-2006, 09:31 PM
WHERES KAREEM?

Just like everything else in life, the League has evolved. People are smarter these days, people are faster, and people are also better at basketball. Players today are better athletes, the have learned new things about the game that players back in the day didnt know. I agree with otis's all-time team also, but Jordan not deserving to lick Russel's shoes is insane, and someone apparently is stuck in the past lol. Players will continue to get better and better, but that also isnt taking away anything that Wilt and Russell did.

redsoxmaniac445
08-17-2006, 09:40 AM
dude in ten years probably lebron even though i dont really like him because he's younger than wade (my faverite player)

the_future
08-21-2006, 03:03 AM
LeBron
D-Wade
Chris Paul
Dwight Howard
Amare Stoudemire
Greg Oden (Could be a bust, have to wait until NBA)
OJ Mayo(Could be a bust, have to wait until NBA)