PDA

View Full Version : should i sell or hold?



spydermat
05-30-2006, 03:56 PM
i have both of these on ebay and i have had offers of $35 of both should i let them go or hold on for more? if anyone is interested let me know

devin harris topps luxury box red carpet auto 1/10 1/1

andrew bynum topps pristine uncirculated rc auto 16/20

kittykatlynn
05-30-2006, 07:27 PM
Hold the bynum, they go for pretty high ,but I'm not sure about the Harris

Star_Cards
05-31-2006, 10:47 AM
check out what they have gone for on ebay in the past (completed auctions). doubt the harris would come up as a 1/10...

if you have that harris keyword spammed as a 1/1 don't be surprised if it gets taken down. there are a lot of guys that report the crap out of non 1/1 cards listed as 1/1s.

springwoodslasher
06-01-2006, 04:45 AM
I say try to get $50 out of the Harris while he's hot (don't settle for $35, I got $10 out of my regular one /135 and your's is 1/10 [also it's not a 1/1, lol]) and hold onto the Bynum for now.

spydermat
06-01-2006, 09:46 PM
ok heres an update i got $70 for the harris and i have an offer of $50 on the bynum, also springwood i know its not a 1/1, but 95% of ebay thinks cards like that are so ill go along with it

golfmanccl
06-01-2006, 10:03 PM
sell both, i dont think either will ever be much, thats just me