PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the Pistons whining??????

Aikman_TheGreat
05-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Ok, I have never seen a group of guys act so childish. Im so tired of hearing all the excuses, and im tired of all the whining. Its always something, you know. They are tired, or the refs were bad, or their coach sucks. What if they just didnt play good, but no, its NEVER their fault. I know im not the only one who thinks this. I mean, people make an excuse here and there. But i cant believe that after every loss its something new, its unbelievable. The Pistons do not deserve another championship. I could go on forever....

vikingfan101
05-30-2006, 09:16 PM
Reminds me alot of this years Seahawks after the Super Bowl...

Bonds_25
05-30-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm tired of all the whining in the NBA period, not just the Pistons. I just don't understand it, arguing the call isn't going to make the refs change it. Yeah, half of the fouls in the NBA are weak but everyone knows that is how the game is now.

Aikman_TheGreat
05-30-2006, 10:00 PM
Bonds, what about hitting ice coolers with bats? Throwing dirt at umps? Throwing BATS at umps? Fights at least once a week it seems? I think the MLB may be a tad worse than the NBA this year.

Bonds_25
05-30-2006, 11:28 PM
Those were outbursts (bat at umpire, dirt, ice cooler, etc), and rare ones at that. Fights have always been a part of baseball and always will be.

A better comparison would be the complaints you see over balls and strikes from both hitters and pitchers which IMO has steadily decreased lately.

stalking_WOLF_21
05-31-2006, 12:03 AM
yeah like for me when i play getting pissed and yelling only makes the ref alotmore edgy...i always talk to them when there is a break and ask about a call...players need to find out while there playing on how to tell what the refs are calling...like the pistons heat series there really touchy with shaq and b wallace going at it...

detroitfan
05-31-2006, 03:17 AM
I agree with Bonds_25, It's the NBA and sports as a whole!!!

Aikman_TheGreat
05-31-2006, 01:27 PM
I also agree. Most professional athletes think they are above the law, and think they can do anything they want. Pretty soon professional athletes are going to be just as bad as the movie stars in Hollywood. But i was just saying that its not JUST the NBA, but every sport as well as the NBA.

Melvinnapu
05-31-2006, 04:00 PM
Not hockey.. Fighting is legal, and referee/player player/fan altercations are rare..

melvin

Aikman_TheGreat
05-31-2006, 04:55 PM
I love the fighting in Hockey. I think thats why there are less altercations and stuff, players get to get there frustration out right away instead of holding it in and holding grudges.

stalking_WOLF_21
05-31-2006, 08:51 PM
hockey is tight i like the basketball players that just play...i mean the guys u never see on the news for crap they did or said...like steve nash he never does anything to give himself negative poblicity...i don't like the artest kobe's etc...i think the onoly sport really struggling right now is Baseball they have lost alot of fans cause of the steriods

2FarGone
06-01-2006, 07:28 AM
Fighting in hockey is nothing like it was in the 80's and early 90's .It would be a blood bath on the ice when Probert and Mcsorley would get together.I'm not going to pick on the Pistons since they are my home team but just sports in general have alot of overgrown babies that get paid way to much and do little to show for it.I liek the palyer who runs his moth but can get the job done in crunchtime i.e. Rodman.guy was insane on the glass and would really do some serious talking...