PDA

View Full Version : JayZ,NBA owner at the time, holds all black party,whites turned away.

steelers#1fan
05-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Really!? Gotta love our double standard in this country!

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/71171/black-nba-owner-held-black-only-party-whites-turned-away-nba-did-nothing/

mrveggieman
05-07-2014, 10:16 AM
This article is garbage, the writer is garbage and the website is garbage. Do any of ya'll know what an all white or all black party is? It has nothing to do with race but in order to get in you have to wear all white or all black. This is just more imaginary propaganda pandering to the lowest element of society.

mrveggieman
05-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Here is a more accurate story about the party minus the race baiting.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/pictured-beyonce-jay-z-william-3216626

sanfran22
05-07-2014, 01:47 PM
This article is garbage, the writer is garbage and the website is garbage. Do any of ya'll know what an all white or all black party is? It has nothing to do with race but in order to get in you have to wear all white or all black. This is just more imaginary propaganda pandering to the lowest element of society.

I don't know about your definition of these parties but these people seemed to actually be there....
http://bossip.com/217778/no-white-people-allowed-in-jay-zs-vip-area/

Plus Wouldn't you be wearing all black if that were the true meaning? Will I am and beyonce??

mrveggieman
05-07-2014, 02:48 PM
I don't know about your definition of these parties but these people seemed to actually be there....
http://bossip.com/217778/no-white-people-allowed-in-jay-zs-vip-area/

Plus Wouldn't you be wearing all black if that were the true meaning? Will I am and beyonce??

I can't access the link from my job. It must be some type of trashy tabloid site. If this really was some type of racist party why wasn't it covered in any of the major media outlets?

Wickabee
05-07-2014, 03:07 PM
I can't access the link from my job. It must be some type of trashy tabloid site. If this really was some type of racist party why wasn't it covered in any of the major media outlets?

So you can't even read the story because of your own reasons, so it must be garbage?

I'm not saying this happened or didn't, just noting that you always come to the defense of black racism, always denounce white racism, and never read a full story.

mrveggieman
05-07-2014, 03:25 PM
Can anyone come up with a link to this story from a legit website not a trashy right wing site or a tabloid blog?

pwaldo
05-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Jay Z wasn't an owner of a team. He had a very very very small ownership share of the Nets that the media went gaga over. If you only listened to the media you would have expected him to have a much larger ownership than he did when he sold it. I thought the same thing until I saw an article on ESPN about him selling his stake and it was nothing. That doesn't excuse what he did or did not do at a party but he wasn't somebody who I would label as an owner of one.

Wickabee
05-07-2014, 10:18 PM
He bought his stake for a status symbol.

The Nets used his fame, he used the status. Everybody wins, really.

duane1969
05-08-2014, 10:33 AM
White people were permitted at the main party, but they were blocked from entering the VIP area by Jay-Z's security. This info came from a British music industry reporter who was covering the party.

mrveggieman
05-08-2014, 10:43 AM
White people were permitted at the main party, but they were blocked from entering the VIP area by Jay-Z's security. This info came from a British music industry reporter who was covering the party.

How do we know it just wasn't for JZ's close personal friends or people that he already had on a VIP list? You conservatives want to cry foul every time you imagine in your head that someone is out to get the white man. It is not that serious. I wasn't invited to that party either. Should I tell everyone I was discriminated against because I am a vegetarian or because I like the Oakland Raiders?

Wickabee
05-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Were any black people turned away?

mrveggieman
05-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Were any black people turned away?

I'm sure they were but the you wont here it from any of these trashy right winger sites.

Wickabee
05-08-2014, 12:22 PM
I'm sure they were but the you wont here it from any of these trashy right winger sites.

Well I wouldn't trust you any more than them. Your opinion is pretty much the same level of fact as any biased media outlet.

So were any black people turned away?

mrveggieman
05-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Well I wouldn't trust you any more than them. Your opinion is pretty much the same level of fact as any biased media outlet.

So were any black people turned away?

Not sure Wick you may want to catch the next thing smoking and take a trip over to the other side of the pond to find out.

Wickabee
05-08-2014, 12:59 PM
Not sure Wick you may want to catch the next thing smoking and take a trip over to the other side of the pond to find out.

I tried to be nice.

Your opinion doesn't matter. I'm looking for a fact. You do not have the fact, nor any access to the fact. I know this. I'm literally asking anyone but you. Stop replying unless you can find something that actually gives me the fact I seek.

Get it now?

mrveggieman
05-08-2014, 01:04 PM
I tried to be nice.

Your opinion doesn't matter. I'm looking for a fact. You do not have the fact, nor any access to the fact. I know this. I'm literally asking anyone but you. Stop replying unless you can find something that actually gives me the fact I seek.

Get it now?

No one knows what really happend over there that night except for the people that were involved. It's funny that no reputable news outlets reported this the only links provider were a gossip site and a trashy right winger link.

Wickabee
05-08-2014, 01:53 PM
No one knows what really happend over there that night except for the people that were involved. It's funny that no reputable news outlets reported this the only links provider were a gossip site and a trashy right winger link.

It's funny how absolute your answers were before I pointed out you obviously haven't any more idea than I.

You were sure of it.

How many other times have you told it like it is without knowing a thing about it?