PDA

View Full Version : 2014 SP Game-Used Golf Preview – See the New Inked Drivers Set & More!

doniceage
05-21-2014, 06:05 AM
Recently Upper Deck shared a preview of the new Leaderboard Lettermarks autograph cards in 2014 SP Game-Used Golf, but as the product gets closer and closer to packing out, we wanted to provide a much more comprehensive update and preview gallery. Collectors can expect to find 2014 SP Game-Used Golf in stores on May 28, don’t miss it!

http://upperdeckblog.com/2014/05/2014-sp-game-used-golf-preview-see-the-new-inked-drivers-set-more/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+UpperDeckBlog+%28Upper+Deck+B log%29

hazmat31
05-21-2014, 11:26 AM
Look forward to them.
Very,very nice.
Do you know if there will be any Jordan Spieth autos?
Thank you for posting!
Thomas

comfortably9numb
05-21-2014, 02:09 PM
This pic was also on their facebook page.

Love the looks so far. I'm not huge on the fact that they used a lot of sticker autos again, but oh well. If Leaf can put out two products with no sticker autos, you would think UD would be able to do at least one (although SPA didn't have many I admit).

I also like how there will be two hits per pack. But how is there ANOTHER Rory RC? No way that card should be labeled as such.

doniceage
05-22-2014, 05:54 AM
Look forward to them.
Very,very nice.
Do you know if there will be any Jordan Spieth autos?
Thank you for posting!
Thomas
I do not know about the Spieth auto. Could ask on the blog?

Don