PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Nasheed had handgun on her at time of arrest, refused breathalyzer,

gsj68
10-22-2014, 01:21 PM
"FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOV.com) Missouri State Senator Jamilah Nasheed had a gun in her possession at the time she was arrested Monday night outside the Ferguson Police Department, according to Ferguson...

gsj68
10-22-2014, 01:21 PM
she has proposed many anti-gun bills

GroundSupport
10-22-2014, 01:25 PM
hahahaha.

Imac7065
10-22-2014, 02:49 PM
if she broke any laws she should pay for doing so. If she's a hypocrite she should be called on for it... but if she's being railroaded for being a minority with a gun, then that should be just as loudly protested.

jlzinck
10-22-2014, 03:26 PM
In Mass you lose your license for a minimum of 180 days if you refuse.

Railroaded? Wow.

GroundSupport
10-22-2014, 03:30 PM
if she broke any laws she should pay for doing so. If she's a hypocrite she should be called on for it... but if she's being railroaded for being a minority with a gun, then that should be just as loudly protested.

Whenever in the wrong, Play the race card.

duane1969
10-22-2014, 03:39 PM
According to this article (http://gunssavelives.net/blog/anti-gun-state-senator-arrested-at-ferguson-protest-carrying-guess-what-a-gun/) she has a CC permit. Just one more Dem making a joke of their platform.

Kinda funny. You are concerned about her rights being violated because she is black when she is a racist herself. http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2013/03/jamilah_nasheed_francis_slay_lewis_reed_jimmie_mat thews.php Of course I am sure that since she is a Democrat racist that it won't really matter (apparently it hasn't bothered Democrats so far).

Imac7065
10-22-2014, 03:56 PM
According to this article (http://gunssavelives.net/blog/anti-gun-state-senator-arrested-at-ferguson-protest-carrying-guess-what-a-gun/) she has a CC permit. Just one more Dem making a joke of their platform.

Kinda funny. You are concerned about her rights being violated because she is black when she is a racist herself. http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2013/03/jamilah_nasheed_francis_slay_lewis_reed_jimmie_mat thews.php Of course I am sure that since she is a Democrat racist that it won't really matter (apparently it hasn't bothered Democrats so far).

small FYI... I had no idea of her race nor did I care. Just like you didn't seem care about the first 80% of my post there lol

jlzinck
10-22-2014, 04:10 PM
small FYI... I had no idea of her race nor did I care. Just like you didn't seem care about the first 80% of my post there lol

Then why write this??

She is just probably another blowhard "act as I say, not as I do" politician. All parties have them

Imac7065
10-22-2014, 04:20 PM
Then why write this??

She is just probably another blowhard "act as I say, not as I do" politician. All parties have them

because of the location...

duane1969
10-22-2014, 08:22 PM

So you had no idea she was black, but you knew to question if she was being singled out for being a "minority with a gun"? That isn't even a kinda good lie.

because of the location...

So now only black people would live in Ferguson. Hmmmm, racially biased assumptions...I think we have a racist in our midst.

GroundSupport
10-23-2014, 09:36 AM
So you had no idea she was black, but you knew to question if she was being singled out for being a "minority with a gun"? That isn't even a kinda good lie.

So now only black people would live in Ferguson. Hmmmm, racially biased assumptions...I think we have a racist in our midst.

A racist liberal? No such thing....