PDA

View Full Version : For the delusional people on here who think the GOP will actually compromise....

JustAlex
11-07-2014, 04:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjJCo3fV9vs

So yeah....no...no compromise.

37jetson
11-07-2014, 08:06 AM
Alex, I have no delusion that the GOP will compromise the same way that I have no delusion that Obama will reach out to the other side of the aisle.

Kind of a non-starter argument.

jlzinck
11-07-2014, 08:10 AM
You mean compromise like Harry Reid who refused to push through any legislation? That kind of compromise?

Also there was also a thread about this? Why the need for a new one?

duane1969
11-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Why should they? Dems have compromised on NOTHING for 6 years and now you want to justify an accusation of no compromise with some YouTube video. Please. Harry Reid has over 350 bills that were passed by a Republican controlled Congress on his desk that he refuses to take action on. Yeah, compromise is totally what Dems are about. What a joke.

GroundSupport
11-07-2014, 09:49 AM
What a failure of a thread. Alex and his liberal buddies are reaching. What happened with all the compromise with Obamacare? Yah there wasn't any at all.

And he is still ignoring the video I posted in another thread.

shrewsbury
11-07-2014, 10:21 AM
America has spoken, if they wanted compromise, they would have voted democratic, they didn't.

beachbum
11-07-2014, 10:31 AM
You mean compromise like Harry Reid who refused to push through any legislation? That kind of compromise?

Also there was also a thread about this? Why the need for a new one?

What a failure of a thread. Alex and his liberal buddies are reaching. What happened with all the compromise with Obamacare? Yah there wasn't any at all.

And he is still ignoring the video I posted in another thread.

You guys read my mind, why did Alex bail on the other thread, I was sitting on pins and needles waiting for his reply!

ajcorleone
11-07-2014, 10:37 AM
He bailed because he could not shout his opinion because he knew it would be shot down. See that is one thing about Alex and his smarts.he knows when he cannot win so he bails.Plus there was not a religious angle he could play.
You guys read my mind, why did Alex bail on the other thread, I was sitting on pins and needles waiting for his reply!

duane1969
11-07-2014, 10:42 AM

This is what he does. He post gibberish like this, waits a few days, then ignores the bulk of the responses that makes sense and tries to argue one moot point while ignoring the reality of the rest of the posts. Giordano Bruno who lived and died 500 years ago seems to have been specifically taking about JustAlex when he said "They dispute not in order to find or even to seek Truth, but for victory, and to appear the more learned and strenuous upholders of a contrary opinion."

andrewhoya
11-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Alex, I'm curious if you think that the left would compromise if they were in this situation? Both sides unfortunately would rather pass nothing instead of compromising.

beachbum
11-07-2014, 11:41 AM
He bailed because he could not shout his opinion because he knew it would be shot down. See that is one thing about Alex and his smarts.he knows when he cannot win so he bails.Plus there was not a religious angle he could play.

This is what he does. He post gibberish like this, waits a few days, then ignores the bulk of the responses that makes sense and tries to argue one moot point while ignoring the reality of the rest of the posts. Giordano Bruno who lived and died 500 years ago seems to have been specifically taking about JustAlex when he said "They dispute not in order to find or even to seek Truth, but for victory, and to appear the more learned and strenuous upholders of a contrary opinion."

Yeah, I've slowly figured out his M.O., still kind of fun to call him out. I actually don't think he's such a bad guy, I even think that his Christian roots are still with him and he is still desperately trying to convince himself of the garbage he is dispensing.

JustAlex
11-07-2014, 03:24 PM
Lol, the conservatives have spoken.

The status qou remains, except now we have literal crazy people running the asylum.

I said it before, I'll say it again, Americans deserve the terrible government that they have.

JustAlex
11-07-2014, 03:36 PM
I even think that his Christian roots are still with him and he is still desperately trying to convince himself of the garbage he is dispensing.
Yup, just the other day, I was thinking about just how great it'd be to start believing in magic again.

I also was thinking about how great it was to be the slave of an omnipresent dictator who could punish me with an eternity of hell fire for thought crimes!

I've been eagerly contemplating my return to the "good guys" and once more be in the majority.....while at the same time claiming that I'm being persecuted by evil atheist who want to take god out of public schools!

I swear, I even saw an atheist the other day eat a raw baby!

He was savoring it with such devilish delight....

sanfran22
11-07-2014, 03:37 PM
Last time a "conservative" congress and a liberal president were in power, a lot got done I believe. But I'm not sure it will go the same way due to the arrogance at the head position. At least Clinton realized it may be beneficial to him to compromise. I hope the congress sends up a crap ton of things so they can have Obama on record...

beachbum
11-07-2014, 03:43 PM
I swear, I even saw an atheist the other day eat a raw baby!

He was savoring it with such devilish delight....

Baby Shrimp? Hey Alex- that is something else we got in common, seafood! We got good eats up here in the panhandle; including red snapper, halibut, mullet, etc. If you are ever in the panhandle, look me up, lunch is on me.