PDA

View Full Version : ISIS - Mass Killings in Iraq.

GroundSupport
12-11-2014, 03:08 PM
Kurds in northern Iraq are holding hundreds of ISIS fighters prisoner, including one who told FoxNews.com in an exclusive interview that he killed as many as 70 people in the service of the radical...

GroundSupport
12-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Yet, the Liberals are more concerned with 26 innocent prisoner of wars being waterboarded.

But when 1 terrorist alone admits to 70 murders..... We hear Crickets.....

What's the bigger issue here?

beachbum
12-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Yet, the Liberals are more concerned with 26 innocent prisoner of wars being waterboarded.

Its simply liberal eliteism. According to them, we (the Leftists running the goverment) are more cultured, intelligent, and moral than everyone else.

Star_Cards
12-11-2014, 05:19 PM

People can care about more than one thing at the same time, even liberals? I'm a liberal, I care about how our country treats prisoners even if they are terrorists and I also care about the people that these terrorists slaughter. I didn't read the entire article but it's pretty sick to think about how many people this guy killed in just a few months. It's also very troubling to me to think much of this killing seems to revolve around a difference in religious belief. It's also pretty disturbing that it seems this guy chose to kill rather than be killed... at least from what he said, I have my doubts, but who knows how true that actually is.

Star_Cards
12-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Its simply liberal eliteism. According to them, we (the Leftists running the goverment) are more cultured, intelligent, and moral than everyone else.

to me it's about our government treating prisoners justly, even if they are our enemies and even if they are terrorists, and better than they would treat their prisoners. it has nothing to do with elitism or intelligence or morality.

ajcorleone
12-11-2014, 05:36 PM
So just to play devils advocate for a moment if and I say IF we had to take drastic measures on say 2 prisoners to avoid another 9/11 you would be opposed? And I am not talking sots in the dark I am talking we have a top honcho no doubt who has info. Of course this is a curious question.
to me it's about our government treating prisoners justly, even if they are our enemies and even if they are terrorists, and better than they would treat their prisoners. it has nothing to do with elitism or intelligence or morality.

beachbum
12-11-2014, 06:04 PM

For you that is great but I don't think that is what this POTUS and his Admin believes and is doing.

GroundSupport
12-12-2014, 12:00 PM
For you that is great but I don't think that is what this POTUS and his Admin believes and is doing.

Because they're pro terrorist for some god awful reason.

What they did in Iraq and with Syria is just stupid and a threat to Americans and christians everywhere. IMO 100x worse then water boarding 26 innocent terrorists.

shrewsbury
12-12-2014, 12:51 PM
to me it's about our government treating prisoners justly

for me, it is about our government protecting us.

GroundSupport
12-12-2014, 01:15 PM

Couldnt agree more.

beachbum
12-12-2014, 03:17 PM

Well when our government pushes it's liberal agenda and PC crap far enough and our culture and way of life is facing imminent annihilation, I wonder what they'll say then?

"We don't know what went wrong, we empathized with our enemy and showed them compassion until the end, why did they kill us all?"

shrewsbury
12-12-2014, 03:42 PM
I wonder what they'll say then?

They will blame religion, Christians, the right, republicans, and conservatives, not those really responsible, which is them and the enemy.

JustAlex
12-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Remember folks, it's the conservatives who are always, nonstop complaining about how BIG government is, how INTRUSIVE it is, how CORRUPT it is....

And yet they are the ones defending torture and asking for more war....they keep sucking the teat of big government, they can't live without our HUGE government committing horrific torture or never ending war....

And you better believe they also want government to control how you treat your own body, what you can put into your body, and who you SHOULD marry....cuz mah sky daddy doesn't like icky yucky gays!

Seriously how can ANYONE defend torture, torture that also included RAPE....it is beyond me.

ajcorleone
12-12-2014, 04:02 PM
Did you notice you lost your following? Anyhow this is spoken like a true Liberal who has lost their control and grasp on a media driven society. Now that the cat is out of the bag it is a last ditch effort to still blame conservative ways for the last almost 8 years of a presidential debacle. And par for the course just lie you do Alex they take responsibilty for NOTHING
Remember folks, it's the conservatives who are always, nonstop complaining about how BIG government is, how INTRUSIVE it is, how CORRUPT it is....

And yet they are the ones defending torture and asking for more war....they keep sucking the teat of big government, they can't live without our HUGE government committing horrific torture or never ending war....and you better believe they also want government to control how you treat your own body, what you can put into your body, and who you SHOULD marry....cuz mah sky daddy doesn't like icky yucky gays!

beachbum
12-12-2014, 04:07 PM

And yet they are the ones defending torture and asking for more war....they keep sucking the teat of big government, they can't live without our HUGE government committing horrific torture or never ending war....

And you better believe they also want government to control how you treat your own body, what you can put into your body, and who you SHOULD marry....cuz mah sky daddy doesn't like icky yucky gays!

Seriously how can ANYONE defend torture, torture that also included RAPE....it is beyond me.

Alex- What will the Left say when facing annihilation?? I don't mean annihilation by the Right, I mean by the enemy, do you think that they will thank you for giving them the foothold on culture in America??? NO, they will kill you because to them there is no Right wing and Left wing, you are an American and thus, an infidel. PERIOD!

shrewsbury
12-12-2014, 05:31 PM
they keep sucking the teat of big government, they can't live without our HUGE government committing horrific torture or never ending war....

strange, most I know are not on government support and most support the military. But hey, why ruin your record of near perfection in being incorrect?

here is the perfect example

gsj68
12-12-2014, 06:37 PM
one thing i know for sure is

those playing the left/right liberal/conservative repub/dem games are stupid fools

lemmings,sheep,blame game,gotcha tactics

all foolish b.s.

ajcorleone
12-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Those games are played because nobody will take responsibility. Including the blind sheep on here.

those playing the left/right liberal/conservative repub/dem games are stupid fools

all foolish b.s.

beachbum
12-12-2014, 07:09 PM

all foolish b.s.

Don't blame the Playa, blame the game my man.

JustAlex
12-13-2014, 03:23 AM
Alex- What will the Left say when facing annihilation?? I don't mean annihilation by the Right, I mean by the enemy, do you think that they will thank you for giving them the foothold on culture in America??? NO, they will kill you because to them there is no Right wing and Left wing, you are an American and thus, an infidel. PERIOD!
Annihilation from what? From who?

The U.S has enough nukes to completely wipe the entire Middle East from the face of the planet.

If there ever came a day where they even dared to attempt a serious attack on the U.S....what makes you think the "red button" won't be pushed?

It's very clear, torture didn't work and we ended up doing the very thing we are supposedly better than...

Do you know what we realized after WWII, that if you dehumanize a group of people enough and your hatred grows to an exponential level....you are capable of doing the worst crimes imaginable.

This is why we made war time rules, this is why we AGREED to said rules and VOWED not to use torture.

And yet we (a country that shamelessly says that we care for the rule of law) stooped to the level of the "terrorists", we did unspeakable crimes in the name of security and in the end we got NOTHING out of it.

But if you and all the other conservatives on here want to continue being torture apologists, by all means continue to do so....

But don't ask why everyone outside the U.S HATES us so much...the U.S has reaped what it has sowed.

37jetson
12-13-2014, 09:03 AM

The U.S has enough nukes to completely wipe the entire Middle East from the face of the planet.

If there ever came a day where they even dared to attempt a serious attack on the U.S....what makes you think the "red button" won't be pushed?

It's very clear, torture didn't work and we ended up doing the very thing we are supposedly better than...

Do you know what we realized after WWII, that if you dehumanize a group of people enough and your hatred grows to an exponential level....you are capable of doing the worst crimes imaginable.

This is why we made war time rules, this is why we AGREED to said rules and VOWED not to use torture.

And yet we (a country that shamelessly says that we care for the rule of law) stooped to the level of the "terrorists", we did unspeakable crimes in the name of security and in the end we got NOTHING out of it.

But if you and all the other conservatives on here want to continue being torture apologists, by all means continue to do so....

But don't ask why everyone outside the U.S HATES us so much...the U.S has reaped what it has sowed.

Thou Shalt not Drink the Kool Aid and believe everything in a Politically Motivated Sentate Report.

beachbum
12-13-2014, 10:11 AM

You know from who, and it doesn't really matter who because it could be any number of groups, I said Enemy, that is clear isn't it?

Enough countries have their own red buttons now that no one would really use them. It has been said that since the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. developed them in roughly the same time period that neither one ever dreamed of using them because it would almost guarantee a near total loss on both sides, whats the point if you can't prevail? Now you could argue that the Iran's and N.K.s of the world are crazier and more irresponsible than the U.S. and Russia but the bottom line is the same.

Yes this is all well and good and works great when you have conventional war situations and peoples, countries, etc. can be held accountable and tried in international courtrooms.....does this work with modern day terrorism?? I think not...you've got johnny jihadist selling bagels in the morning on the corner and picking up his AK-47 or butcher knife in the afternoon killing westerners.

I don't think we've even got close to stooping to the levels of terrorists, I can't believe that you really think this because a handful of suspects ended up being non-terrorists, never mind that they associate with them. How many detainees were killed with sleep deprivation or water boarding? I really don't know, maybe you do, probably 0 at least by the hands of the CIA because I don't think they thought it was there job to kill them, they were looking for intel, can't get intel from a dead guy.

Why is this so important, I can see caring about this to an extent but not the the point that it should shape our foreign policy and military standards.

GroundSupport
12-13-2014, 08:26 PM

Youre the same guy who ignores mass murders and your well being..

But be mad at the conservatives.. We'll cover your .. Unfortuntately.