PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Star wars Young Jedi Menace of Darth Maul

MdEagle10
03-09-2015, 05:21 PM
I acquired this 30 pack, sealed box nearly 16 years ago. Not a Star wars fan but back then being curious as to what the packs contained I opened each individual pack, looked at the cards, returned them into the pack, and they were put back in the original box. While cleaning out some of my closets over the weekend I found that box after all this time. Cards are immaculate and only touched once by myself. 30 packs, 11 cards per pack.

Last night being curious again I looked up a few on Ebay and didn't realize they were actually selling. I only checked three packs on ebay and two of those contained some foil cards that seem to be going for a little more than the base. Anyway I would be looking to trade these for Baseball and Football.. Maybe Basketball if anyone is interested?

Thanks
Bill

chilly55
03-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Bill, I'm interested. I actually have ants from this set. About how much in trade are you looking to get?

Bill

PS, my wants are below, but might be interested in the whole lot.

STAR WARS MENACE of DARTH MAUL (CCG) (Cards have Darth Maul photo where card number is)
Dark Side
Battleship, Trade Federation Transport - C (#140)
Foils - F2, F3, F5, F10, F11, F13, F17, F18

MdEagle10
03-13-2015, 03:00 PM
I'm not extremely familiar with these cards and what to look for.. But I am checking on them now with the info you gave me in the thread. I would like to get rid of the whole box, but either way works.

For these I'm primarily looking for Football and Baseball rookies, inserts, numbered, and parallels of star players.

Thanks,
Bill