PDA

View Full Version : Just want to introduce myself to everyone, and schedule of OPG Updates

racinghy
03-21-2015, 01:10 PM
My names David, and I'll be taking over the Misc. Sports card part of the OPG. I noticed there are some we are not missing(Benchwarmer) and I'll be getting those in ASAP! I want to try and get them in before I head off to Amsterdam for a week and a half. I did notice that 2015 MLS and 2015 UFC Knockout does come out while I am away. I'll try to do the best I can, if the IP on the river cruise isn't blocked, to at least start them while I am away. If there is anything you guys and gals do not see in, and would like to see in, please send me a PM and I'll look into adding the set. Please take a look at the schedule below to see what is currently being updated and is completed. Thanks everyone, and look to enjoy a new side of the community!

David B.
Racing and Misc. Sports OPG Manager

List of work to do

-Benchwarmer Hot for Teacher(Not yet in the OPG)
-Update Series(Not yet in the OPG)

-Benchwarmer Holiday(Not yet in the OPG)

-2015 Benchwarmer Signature Series(Not yet in the OPG)

-2015 Topps MLS Soccer(Work in Progress, see the following thread for updates: http://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/2204154-OPG-Updates-for-March-April?p=13787378 )

-2015 Topps UFC Knockout(Releases 04/01/15)

-2015 Donruss Soccer(Releases 04/15/15)

-2015 Topps WWE Chrome Wrestling(05/13/15)

TKCards
03-21-2015, 06:51 PM
Nothing that is "newer" in Benchwarmer is on the OPG. The newest product that has any pricing is various 2012 products.

racinghy
03-23-2015, 01:35 PM
Nothing that is "newer" in Benchwarmer is on the OPG. The newest product that has any pricing is various 2012 products.

well, we aren't suppose to put the pricing in as far as I know, but I know there are some newer bench warmer card sets not in yet, and that's a work in progress.

David

comfortably9numb
03-23-2015, 04:17 PM
It going to really be awesome to have you on board. I know a lot of the Goodwin sets went up pretty late usually, so I don't think 2015 is up there yet. There is also a golf set by Leaf called Leaf Golf Autographed Scorecard Edition that I don't think is up there.

racinghy
03-27-2015, 08:49 AM
It going to really be awesome to have you on board. I know a lot of the Goodwin sets went up pretty late usually, so I don't think 2015 is up there yet. There is also a golf set by Leaf called Leaf Golf Autographed Scorecard Edition that I don't think is up there.

I'll check into it, thanks! I'm currently over in Europe on a river cruise and I remembered 2015 MLS came out a few days ago so I'm going to try and get that started while I have some internet. I'll work on the Benchwarmer more when I get back on the 2nd(April) since I'm not fully sure of the rules of the internet here and don't want to cause an issue ;) haha I'll keep everyone posted, and make a separate thread for how the 2015 MLS is going and how to look it up.

DB