PDA

View Full Version : Freedom of the Press, who cares?

shrewsbury
03-26-2015, 07:09 PM
I cannot find this mentioned in the mainstream.

The group, “HRC Super volunteers,” wrote Times reporter Amy Chozick, the paper’s Hillary Clinton reporter, and put her on notice regarding “coded sexism.”

Sexist words, according to the group, include: “polarizing,” “calculating,” “disingenuous,” “insincere,” “ambitious,” “inevitable,” “entitled,” “over confident,” “secretive,” will do anything to win,” “represents the past,” and “out of touch.”

“You are on notice that we will be watching, reading, listening and protesting coded sexism,” the group reportedly wrote her.

nothing like telling the press what they can write

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/26/hillary-super-volunteers-warn-reporter-against-using-sexist-words/

habsheaven
03-26-2015, 07:16 PM
HRC Super Volunteers??? Who are they? How much power/influence do they have over anyone? I thought this thread was going to be about Rupert Murdoch.

shrewsbury
03-26-2015, 07:51 PM
HRC Super Volunteers??? yes?Who are they?a pro Hillary for president group that formed in 2007 How much power/influence do they have over anyone? not the point, was pointing out fanatics of Hillary, just because it is fun to know what some crazy people will do. its getting to be that time when all the crazies will come out.I thought this thread was going to be about Rupert Murdoch.you thought wrong?

answers in bold

37jetson
03-26-2015, 08:54 PM
I wish we could find a coded word equivalent for "ain't gonna win"

pwaldo
03-26-2015, 10:31 PM
Sexist words, according to the group, include: “polarizing,” “calculating,” “disingenuous,” “insincere,” “ambitious,” “inevitable,” “entitled,” “over confident,” “secretive,” will do anything to win,” “represents the past,” and “out of touch.”

How is represents the past sexist? If anything it would be ageism. Also it is funny how almost all of these words are 100% true and they are the words that immediately pop into my head when I think of descriptive words about her.

I wish we could find a coded word equivalent for "ain't gonna win"

Joe Biden? Jeb Bush?