PDA

View Full Version : How much?

Pletikosa
08-04-2006, 07:54 AM
Hello all i write here in the hope that i will receive some good news! Since i was 4 years old i have been collecting Basketball cards and when i was 5 my 18 year old cousin moved to Perth and added even more to this collection. Now i am a crazy soccer fan and havn't touched the cards for 10 years or so but tonihgt i pulled them out and i am interested in selling. However i do not want to trade them in and get ripped off as i am none the wiser.

So now with over 3000 cards i was wondering if use could give me a rough estimation as to the price i am looking at here.

This is just a few that i have here:
- 1 pink 'Magic Johnson' card (rough condition)
- 1 'Rare Air' Jordan card (Micheal with a special friend is its title) No 49
- 1 'Rare Air' Jordan card No 45
- 13 Toni Kukoc cards (excellent condition)
- 7 Shaq cards (1 Skey box premium)
- Alot of Jordan cards, 1 in which he is playing Baseball
- The entire USA 93-94 sqaud
- I have a collectors folder full of every card pretty much from teh 93-94 season

May be pointless for you but even if its worth $20 please let me no... Interested to no lol:new_shock

mattyj
08-04-2006, 09:01 AM
by the sound of it most of them are just base cards with a few inserts - youre best bet to selling them would be splitting them up into players lots (Jordan, Shaq, etc) the better players and auctioning them on ebay

i dont think you would get much, but some $$ is better than none :)

Pletikosa
08-04-2006, 09:21 AM
i ahve pretty much every card from 93-94/ My cousin was a great player and collected alot but left hsi folder when he mover overseas. THank-you for your suggestion, jsut need to no what i will get liek approximetly lol

mattyj
08-04-2006, 10:01 AM
well i dont know exactly how much coz i dont know exactly what cards u have, but unfortunately 93/94 was a pretty poor year for rookies, so any rookies wont be worth much from that year (injuries and bad behaviour ruined many of the top ones Penny Hardaway, Jamal Mashburn, Isaiah Rider etc)

but maybe $20 for the lot? i dont know...