PDA

View Full Version : What can you tell me about these Redick cards?

leohoopfan
08-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Trying to find out more info on these cards such as manufacturer, distribution, etc. Were these cards released in packs? Any info would be most appreciated.

pacerfine
08-28-2006, 09:03 PM
IDHAI But I'll trade for them

leohoopfan
08-31-2006, 04:55 AM
Anyone have any info?

LakersMC
08-31-2006, 06:57 PM
I'm pretty sure these are unlicensed cards. There is no NBA, NCAA, or even Duke trademark or logo on the card. Something that gets printed up by a small company pretty much illegally. I saw these before. Most of them were for sale on ebay put into grading slabs and all marked "10" by some no-name grading company (probably affiliated with the company that printed the cards). The "1 of 1" isn't even stamped on the card; it's a sticker.

Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news. Just giving you info you requested.

leohoopfan
09-01-2006, 09:49 AM
I'm pretty sure these are unlicensed cards. There is no NBA, NCAA, or even Duke trademark or logo on the card. Something that gets printed up by a small company pretty much illegally. I saw these before. Most of them were for sale on ebay put into grading slabs and all marked "10" by some no-name grading company (probably affiliated with the company that printed the cards). The "1 of 1" isn't even stamped on the card; it's a sticker.

Don't mean to be the bearer of bad news. Just giving you info you requested.

Thank you for the response, just trying to figure out what/where/who these cards are. Regards, Leo