PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice on what to do

kittykatlynn
10-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Well,it all started when I won this card
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...39883&rd=1&rd=1

I got the card in the mail and it had major damage ,so I email the guy ,and he told me that he would refund me if I sent the card back. I sent the card back with delivery confimation (0306 1070 0001 5117 1892) ,and this loser wont give me a refund. I have contacted a multiple times ,but he wont answer.

I also found a auction where he is reselling it
http://cgi.ebay.com/96-SCOREBOARD-SHAQUILL...1QQcmdZViewItem

What do you think I should do?

PS sry mods if this is in the wrong place

jeremy17
10-28-2006, 10:35 PM
im not trying to be a smart a** but I used ebay before and its unreliable.If you ever get your refund or any compensation for this I would advise you not to use ebay.People do this for fun and get away with it half the time.Im sorry this happend to you but hey you can't win them all.Also the ebay pages say page not found when you click the link.

YaoFan11
10-28-2006, 11:00 PM
btw cant get your links to work. did you pay with paypal? if so you should be able to file a complaint.

dpeezy415
10-29-2006, 06:09 AM
I buy almost exclusively on ebay and get some GREAT prices, but once in awhile you get a bum deal, so you just gotta expect it to happen.

BUT, you can better your odds by buying from sellers with A LOT of feedback, good scans and is willing to answer questions.

As for your situation, I would contact paypal with the dispute.

Just chalk it up to experience

kittykatlynn
10-29-2006, 10:33 AM
He finnaly answered my email(after threatning him that I was gonna report him) and he says that he is having his paypal account switched or something so he will refund me as soon as he can. Dont buy from this guy,if u bid on his stuff it only gonna be trouble

halekulani
10-31-2006, 03:16 AM
don't go through the guy. file a claim via paypal which will freeze his account. call paypal which is open till like 5pm and tell them you're covered by their protection plan and give them the delivery confirmation #. they'll usually refund you over the phone immediately and you'll have a completed transaction in 2 days.

mattyj
10-31-2006, 11:26 AM
Yeh do what halekulani said, file a paypal claim straight away...youve done everything right so you will get your money back noworries