PDA

View Full Version : Please Help This Team!

paulvons
11-01-2006, 07:10 PM
I am in a 12 team H2H Yahoo keeper league with roto scoring in 8 categories. We can keep up to 2 players. We had our live draft Monday night but I couldn't make it so I had to rely on my pre-rankings. I've been playing for several years but I've never had much success so I can use all the advice and suggestions I can get. Here is my roster. I'll appreciate your replies. Thanks

pg - Alston
sg - Allen, J.Johnson, Hamilton, Crawford and Childress
sf -
pf - Brand and Frye
c - Camby, Bogut, Chandler and Bynum

john1170
11-02-2006, 03:00 PM
Well, first things first, go out and get a SF since you don't have one unless one of the other guys qualify there. I would trade Ray Allen since you have Joe Johnson. Both are scorers who hit many 3's so you are good in that category. Plus Johnson gets some assists even though he is not playing the point this year. Also, try and trade a center. You don't need 4. You can probably get the most for Camby right now. Don't wait until he spends his annual month on the Injured list. You can get by with the other guys. You may also need another PG so try and trade Camby for one.

Good Luck!

paulvons
11-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the reply. I saw today that I won the first game for this past week but looking at the stats for the game I see my weaknesses are assists and steals. Thanks