PDA

View Full Version : Opening night(s) in the bag, name one positive and one negative of your team

aiancwebb
11-02-2006, 08:01 PM
SIXERS

Positives:
Free Throw shooting
DALEMBERT
Iggy looks good...2-3 from 3 point line....4 point play
Defense looked good (then again it was Atlanta)

Negatives:
uh Kevin Ollie starting??
Webber was ice cold

SingleDaddyof2
11-02-2006, 08:31 PM
LAKERS

Positives:
Defeated a tough Phoenix team and then traveled to Golden State to win back-to-back games--without Kobe!

Defense appears to be a priority

Great numbers from the bench

Lamar Odom leading the way with intensity & focus

Negatives:
Still attempting (and missing) too many threes

Cool thread! 8)

Andy

Oops, that was more than one positive, wasn't it? Doh!!

vikingfan101
11-02-2006, 09:23 PM
Im a big fan of both the Bucks, and the Warriors, but Ill do my hometown team (The Bucks) for now.

Positive -
We beat friggin Detroit
Michael Redd Stepped it up and looked GREAT
The TJ Ford - Villaneuva Deal panned out good for both teams

Negative -
Need better play from Steve Blake and Brian Skinner
Gadzuric needs to learn how to shoot

jeremy17
11-02-2006, 10:01 PM
bulls:

positives
thomas had a great first game
wallace was amazing on defence
duhon,deng and niocnoni all had great games
the heat got creamd and the bulls showed that their going to win the championship this year.

negatives

my fav didn't play much or at all i think (ben gordon)
the team they faced was way to easy (heat) and the next game they played they weren't ready for (magic)and they ended up losin.Also they were back to back away games and planesaren't exactly the best for resting.

tutall
11-02-2006, 10:32 PM
bulls:

positives
thomas had a great first game
wallace was amazing on defence
duhon,deng and niocnoni all had great games
the heat got creamd and the bulls showed that their going to win the championship this year.

negatives

my fav didn't play much or at all i think (ben gordon)
the team they faced was way to easy (heat) and the next game they played they weren't ready for (magic)and they ended up losin.Also they were back to back away games and planesaren't exactly the best for resting.

actually gordon played 23 minutes against the heat and 32 against the majic... also it is only about a 20 minute flight from miami to orlando... if they even flew... the majic played out of their minds last night... dwight howard is going to be a force in this league for a long time

Bonds_25
11-03-2006, 01:57 AM
Sacramento Kings

Postives:
-Mike Bibby was unexpectedly in the starting lineup. Was supposed to be out 1-2 weeks.
-Kevin Martin added onto a great preseason with 23 points to lead the Kings.
- Abdur-Rahim was the lone offensive threat off the bench.

Negatives:
-Miller and Artest a combined 9-35 from the field.
-Kenny Thomas getting the start and doing nothing.
- Only 16 points from the bench (12 from Shareef)

jeremy17
11-04-2006, 04:11 PM
yeh even then though back to back away games are pretty tough even if they weren't in a plane for long.It's like a frsh rested team against a team that killed the champs and played awesome.Also i did'nt see the game except for a little at the end and the highlights but gordon was probaly sitting at the end of the game to give the back up players some playing time.I do agree dwight will be a good player but other than j.j reddick the magic don't really have anybody else real good.He'll be kinda like a k.g..He'll have lots of talent and maybe even win the mvp but they won't go far in the playoffs if even make the playoffs and dwight will be most of the team.

actually gordon played 23 minutes against the heat and 32 against the majic... also it is only about a 20 minute flight from miami to orlando... if they even flew... the majic played out of their minds last night... dwight howard is going to be a force in this league for a long time

RenegadeLonghorn
11-04-2006, 07:59 PM
San Antonio Spurs

Game: Spurs at Mavs

Positive-Francisco Elson. Guy has some athletic ability and good chemistry with the ball club. Hopefully he will be starting soon. Also, Spurs defense was able to clamp down the Mavs offense in the second half.

Negative-Tim Duncan did not start the game well. Tony Parker had an awesome year last season leading the Spurs. Duncan will have to step it up this year because Parker may not play as good.