PDA

View Full Version : What box to buy?

MichiganMan
11-10-2006, 01:13 AM
I have been thinking about buying a box of 06/07 UD Elevation as a birthday present to myself. With 7 hits per box it sounds like a pretty good buy, but if there is something better out there let me know. I am only looking to spend around $120.

-Lewis

spydermat
11-10-2006, 01:59 AM
i like the hardcourt. you get a black redemption and i think a lebron or mj gu floor in everybox as well as some other stuff

spydermat
11-10-2006, 02:15 AM
here are the actual odds from dacardworld.com they are $82/box 15 packs a box

Find (1) Michael Jordan or Lebron James Game-Used Floor Card, (1) Game-Used Memorabilia Card, and (2) Rookie Cards per box on average! Look for Hardcourt Futures Autographed Rookie Cards numbered to 399! Key rookies include: A.Bargnani, L.Aldridge, A.Morrison, T.Thomas, R.Foye, J.Redick and many more!!!

mattyj
11-10-2006, 06:15 AM
I'd go Elevation over Hardcourt, i opened a box of elevation and it was heaps of fun! :)

htwheelz01
11-10-2006, 10:39 AM
I would go elevation also. Alot more hits per box.

justsandersplease
11-10-2006, 12:02 PM
The Bowman Draft is coming out soon, isn't it? That stuff's been real good to me in the past for the $.

the_future
11-10-2006, 01:20 PM
I would go with Bowman Elevation too. Its right around the price range you wanted to spend ($120). Good luck with whatever box you decide to get.

mattyj
11-10-2006, 07:31 PM
The Bowman Draft is coming out soon, isn't it? That stuff's been real good to me in the past for the $.

Bowman Draft has been delayed till December 18th apparently and i wouldnt be surprised if its pushed back into the new year...but i agree its always a worthwhile bust!

MichiganMan
11-11-2006, 04:52 AM
Thanks for the help fellow traders. I have never really collected basketball cards other than Detroit Pistons base cards, and know next to nothing about the products that are available. I have decided to go with Bowman Elevation after considering all the options within my price range.

On a funny note I realized last night after I turned off my computer that I had referred to Elevation as an UD product rather than a Bowman product, and I have been worried that by the time I was able to log back on someone would have made a post ragging me for my stupidity. However, to my surprise no one has.

-Lewis

piranhaenter
11-11-2006, 04:58 AM
I posted a elevations box break. I really liked my hardcourt box over the elevation. The elevation also temp blinded me.