PDA

View Full Version : Whoa, Dorrell Wright has mad hops

WilyWestbrook0
12-02-2006, 01:11 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/wright_400_061124.jpg

jeremy17
12-02-2006, 10:06 PM
so does nate robinson.I think he has the highets vertical in the nba.He out rebounded humphries in the game against the raps on saturday.Hes amazing.

WilyWestbrook0
12-03-2006, 05:58 PM
nate also blocked yao ming - that was one of the most amazing plays i have seen

Bonds_25
12-03-2006, 06:03 PM
Nate also tried to bounce the ball off the floor and catch it, then jam it home in a regular season game the other day. He was called for traveling and got quite a glare from Isiah Thomas.

WilyWestbrook0
12-03-2006, 06:18 PM
lol..i remember when steve francis tried that once and got called for traveling as well

kuvenile
01-12-2007, 02:21 AM
j.r smith 44 inc vertical leap apparently the highest in nba i heard

tierre_brown
01-12-2007, 02:33 AM
nate also blocked yao ming - that was one of the most amazing plays i have seen

That was a foul...how do you rake someone's face and not get called for it when you get whisteld for putting a finger on someone on the outside (aka Dwyane Wade in the Finals)...(although, yes, it was a disgusting/amazing play)

And I thought Francis pulled it off (bounce off floor pass to self) in a Detroit game last year or 2 years ago and didn't get called for it?

Regardless, Dorell's looking like he'll be a good complementary sidekick for DWade for a long time...

the_future
01-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Dorrell Wirght is a nice fit in Miami along side D-Wade. His athletic ability and mad hops are his best part of his game His hops are crazy! So are some of these guy's hops...

1) Andre Iguodala (IMO he should have won the slam dunk contest despite little Nate's sick dunk over Spud Webb.)
2) J.R. Smith (Should be in a dunk contest because he has mad hops as well.)
3) Gerald Green (Should also be in a dunk contest. In S.I. he said that he had something planned if he made it to the dunk contest.)
4) Nate Robinson (Incredible leaping ability for his size)
5) Steve Francis (Similar to Nate Robinson, because of his size.)

tutall
01-12-2007, 09:11 PM
did anyone see the Duke Virginia tech game when the Tech guy jumped OVER Greg Paulis TWICE?

the_future
01-12-2007, 09:17 PM
did anyone see the Duke Virginia tech game when the Tech guy jumped OVER Greg Paulis TWICE?

I didn't see the game, but I did see the highlights of the game, and it was CRAZY when the VT player jumped over Paulis! Paulis's performance that night was HORRIBLE, and I can't believe someone jumped over him too. I was kind of glad VT won. I'm not a Duke fan even though their coach is incredible, and they are usually always ready for the March Madness tournament.