PDA

View Full Version : Hardcourt Futures Auto RC redemption?

cardaddict
12-02-2006, 11:48 AM
I bought a pack of 07 Hardcourt yesterday and pulled a Marcus Williams Hardcourt Futures Autographs #d/399.

Since this is the first ever redemption card I pulled from Upper Deck, my question is how long does it take to get your card back? And when you receive it, does it come in a protective card holder or anything to keep it in its original mint conditon. Lastly, how much would a card like this go for? Your help is greatly appreciated.

tylermckinzie
12-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Card sales on this one have been between $20 and $30 (I have purchased two myself). Early sales were closer to $30, some of the recent ones have gone down a bit as the player collectors got theirs first.

Thanks,
Tyler

spydermat
12-02-2006, 12:40 PM
right now the redemption is selling for $20-30 on ebay. the cards do come protected from upper deck. and lastly it could take you from 1 week to 2 years, but more than likely 6-8 months. ud is horrible about timely redemptions. i hope that helps

tylermckinzie
12-02-2006, 12:42 PM
If you didn't want to wait for the redemption I would swing a deal for it (I am waiting on two, what's waiting for one more?).

cardaddict
12-02-2006, 08:14 PM
Great help spyder and tyler! Just needed some advice and experience from the experts. I'm looking forward to getting this card, just hope it won't take more than half a year.

cardaddict
12-02-2006, 08:25 PM
If you didn't want to wait for the redemption I would swing a deal for it (I am waiting on two, what's waiting for one more?).

Hey really sorry tyler, this card's for keeps. It's perhaps the best card, in terms of value, I have pulled since I started collecting in January.

jeremy17
12-02-2006, 08:28 PM
if it helps i've been waiting 4 months for a redemption.

tierre_brown
12-02-2006, 08:34 PM
my redemption took 2 years before they finally honored it...didn't even get extra packs or anything out of it...even though i b*tched about it constantly

mattyj
12-02-2006, 11:15 PM
Wait 8 weeks and if u dont hear anything start emailing them, thats what i did and had a replacement sent within about 2 weeks :)

and yeh they come in a hard cover so they are protected :)