PDA

View Full Version : question according card lists

lordbatista
12-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Hello!
Its Sven from Germany writing :)
I have a big problem with my trading cards. I have some upper deck, fleer, skybox etc etc basketball cards from 92 till 98. I wanted to sort them in folders and having all editions at it own. BUT i am confused because many cards have the same design (upper deck collectors choice 95 and 96), but arent in the same edition. there are many special cards like professor dunk or "i love this team" and i dont know where they belong too. I lokked at UD homepage but they only have newer cardlists, and the one from 96 dont affect my cards.
So my question, do you have any card lists from ALL basketball series? Doesnt matter if skybox, UD or Fleer or whatever.
Would be great if you can help me.
Regards

Sven

tradebark
12-17-2006, 03:35 PM
You could either pick up an annual Beckett or (I assume) sign up for the beckett online guide

they have full lists of base sets and insert sets

andrewcstein
12-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Give this a try.

1)Sign up for free beckett account at beckett.com

2)Go to "My Collections" link

3)Create a trade list

4)click on Add Cards, then select the sport you want.
There are three options, pick the thrid one.

5)This will give you a list of years to choose from, and you can pick the sets from there. You can get the entire checklist from wahtever sets you choose.

lordbatista
12-19-2006, 03:59 AM
Ok i will have a try. I just signed beckett but in my account data there is "Billing address". Is it really for free? Maybe i missunderstand because english isnt my native language but for me billing is always something i have to pay for.
Regards
sven

WilyWestbrook0
12-19-2006, 04:17 AM
The billing address is only there in case any user might want to order cards from Beckett through their Marketplace. The actual "MyCollections" section is free and not connected directly to the Marketplace.

lordbatista
12-23-2006, 07:41 AM
ok thanks.
It works just fine i am still adding my cards :)
But i have the problem with some Fleer series. Like i said i live in germany and there are differences between the years of appearance. Like the Fleer 94-95 are the Fleer 95-96 European Series.
And now i have a problem with the Fleer 95-96 Series. The cards from numbers 1-200 are on the beckett list of this series. But cards from 270-330 aren't on it and i cant find any card of these in the whole beckett player search. Like i'm searching for Detlef Schrempf card #326 (on the front is fleer 95-96 printed) i cant find any card of this player with this number.
Can u maybe help me??
There is also a problem with the Logos of the teams. I have some fleer 95-96 Logos e.g. Atlanta Hawks #238 (looks like a wooden background on this card). And i also have a Atlanta Hawks Logo from a different Fleer set with the same cardnumber, only the background is different. If i am searching for it on beckett i can only find ONE Hawks Logo with this number, not two like i have in my collection.
I could need some help with this too.
Sorry for this maybe "newbie" questions, but i want to have a proper collection.
Best Regards

Sven