PDA

View Full Version : upper deck makes good

spydermat
12-18-2006, 02:52 PM
i had a redemption put in about 5-6 months ago for a 05-06 sweet shot lebron james signature shot orange. ive been calling and sending emails to find why i havent gotten my card. they started ignoring my emails and i finally sent a really mean one. last week they agreed to send me some packs for my wait, and then this morning i got this email-

Mathew,

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us at the Upper Deck Company, LLC. We are constantly striving to improve both our products and the level of customer service we provide. In our quest for excellence, your feedback and insight is invaluable. Your comments are shared with our management team, including every member of our Executive team. With your open and candid feedback we are able to learn and continue improving the way we conduct business.

I apologize we have experienced such significant delays in getting these cards completed. Sometimes these issues are out of our control as we do not manufacture the cards. To keep you from waiting any longer, I have submitted a request to have your card exchanged for a more limited LeBron autograph of LeBron that features a game used jersey swatch. You will see that on your account and this will ship most likely after the start of the new year. I hope this helps to address this and some of your other issues you experienced in the past. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,

Chris Carlin

Sr. Customer Service & Call Center Manager

The Upper Deck Company

and this is the card im getting along with the free packs. any one know the bv?

LEBRON JAMES

05 NBA SPA SP AUTHENTIC FABRICS AUTO CARD# AAF-LJ

tierre_brown
12-18-2006, 07:50 PM
...I waited nearly 2 years for one of my redemptions (all the while calling and b*tching) and I didn't get anywhere near the service you did...

(This forum is making me so envious, what with all the good box breaks and pack pulls, redemptions, etc)

That being said, congratulations man. Really do wish you well

spydermat
12-18-2006, 08:20 PM
tierre- i know what you mean, this is the first time ive really felt happy with upper deck, i had a redemption for a jim brown full size auto jersey, i waited over 1 1/2 years just for them to tell me they didnt have it, i had a redemption for a javon walker auto and i waited a year on that only to hear they didnt have it. i recently sent in a sp authentic box where i hit all base and a messed up maxiell auto patch /25 all i got was 2 packs and a sorry we can do anything..... so this just is a long time over due.

tierre_brown
12-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Still, man, congrats. It's always good to hear of someone getting their dues...and I'm sure it's all worth it now

TheTGB
12-18-2006, 09:13 PM
I got a nice email from a UD Customer Service rep too about one of my redemptions and he said he would send me out a little something extra.

spydermat
12-18-2006, 09:17 PM
is upper deck feeling the holiday spirit? lol

vikingfan101
12-18-2006, 09:40 PM
I dont know man, but Im getting the same thing you are. Supposedly after 1 1/2 years of arguing with them on damaged cards, Im getting sent BOXES, yes BOXES of UD Ultimate. Im waiting for a followup response from them (Havent responded since Wednesday), so well see what they do.

mike34
12-18-2006, 09:42 PM
is upper deck feeling the holiday spirit? lol
I have 5 redemtions now makes over 6 months and i have emailed upperdeck luck 10 times and not one response.

spydermat
12-18-2006, 09:51 PM
vikings-BOXES? wow...... lol dont get my hopes up, but after all its a bron auto so maybe theyll hook me up. congrats on your luck man.must be some karma from the chris brown auto you gave away.

mike- give them a call, they always answer their phones

vikingfan101
12-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Who knows with UD Man, I actually was transfered from a guy who I had dealt with for well over a year, to a guy new, because the one dude got promoted to the head of the division (Go Figure). Hopefully Ill get something good! Especially since one of the cards was a Brees 3 Color Auto on Patch /50that would probably be selling $$$$$ right now!

lghoops92
12-18-2006, 10:19 PM
your card is $450

lucky bum hahaha

spydermat
12-18-2006, 10:23 PM
vike- good luck man

lg- WOW $450? not a bad trade the original card booked $300

lghoops92
12-19-2006, 12:23 AM
yeah, no kidding

sweet deal on that one