PDA

View Full Version : Any Big Finest Basketball Collectors Out There

BIBINC
12-25-2006, 03:56 AM
Hi just wanted to see if there are any big Finest basketball collectors out there, and see what others collect eg Refractors or just certain years.

dpeezy415
12-25-2006, 01:31 PM
I don't collect finest but have always loved their releases. Great job. I love seeing focused collections...

What are the cards in your avatar?

need4sheed
12-25-2006, 02:48 PM
i see you do not have the 00-01 finest......... i have busted 3 boxes of 00-01 finest in the past and have the base cards upstairs in the closet. i only have like 2 or 3 rookies. i bet i have the complete set minus rookies. LMK if you are interested. I will sell for paypal$$ or cardcash!
PM ME PM ME PM ME

BIBINC
12-25-2006, 11:41 PM
I don't collect finest but have always loved their releases. Great job. I love seeing focused collections...

What are the cards in your avatar?

They are the start of my UD BLACK collection (I hope). Need something to collect between Finest releases.

BIBINC
12-25-2006, 11:45 PM
i see you do not have the 00-01 finest......... i have busted 3 boxes of 00-01 finest in the past and have the base cards upstairs in the closet. i only have like 2 or 3 rookies. i bet i have the complete set minus rookies. LMK if you are interested. I will sell for paypal$$ or cardcash!
PM ME PM ME PM ME

I have this year complete including inserts except for the Unredeemed Auto redemption of Larry Johnson.
Thanks for the offer