PDA

View Full Version : Gordon drops 40!!!

jeremy17
12-28-2006, 01:32 PM
One of my fav players:). I think the bulls are really looking good this year.Those who they wouldnt be there 17-12 not bad.To me there team is stacked with young talent and will be the future team of the nba.Those who didnt see the game last night agaisnt the heat luol deng not only stuff jason willaims but deng caught it in mid air after jason took the shot should be on the highlights.Incredible play and incredible game.

WilyWestbrook0
12-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Yeah, the Bulls are really starting to come together. They started out a little slow, but I expected that with Big Ben's arrival. One can't really gauge how a team is until about 20 games into the season, and we're past that point now. I remember the Mavs and Suns starting out poorly as well, but as with the Bulls, it only made sense that things would gel in time - the teams are too good to suck for long.

CubFan777
12-28-2006, 02:37 PM
I think talent wise the Bulls are in the top 3 teams in the NBA. Deng's block was the best I have seen.It was amazing.It would be sweet if NY has another terrible year and they get the #1 pick and the Bulls took Oden because they have the option to take NY's pick because of the Curry trade.

jeremy17
12-28-2006, 08:25 PM
if the bulls got oden they would kill everyone.

jammingjames23.Yeh a lot of powerful teams did start of slow but the mavs went on a 12 game winning streak and the suns went on a 14.The bulls i think need to step it up a bit more as well though because i think they should have a bit better record and there still not first in there conference but its going to be tough taking out the pistons for the first time in i think at least 5 years.

CubFan777
12-28-2006, 08:44 PM
if the bulls got oden they would kill everyone.

jammingjames23.Yeh a lot of powerful teams did start of slow but the mavs went on a 12 game winning streak and the suns went on a 14.The bulls i think need to step it up a bit more as well though because i think they should have a bit better record and there still not first in there conference but its going to be tough taking out the pistons for the first time in i think at least 5 years.
Its slim chance but its still a possibility they could get Oden.That would be amazing.But think where the Bulls got alot of there talent look at there drafts the couple of years.Look at that one draft about 3 years ago they got all these Duhon,Hinrich,Deng,Nocioni in one draft!!! That could be one of the best ever.lol

nman0808
12-28-2006, 09:08 PM
The Bulls do look good, espicially after that got over that whole headband incident.

There is a chance that Oden might not even come out for the draft next year, he has made it very clear that he loves the university and says if he doent feel ready for the NBA. he wont declare himself eligible.

the_future
12-29-2006, 11:50 PM
The Bulls are playing and well and I expect them to be in the NBA Finals. Their starting lineup is stacked and their depth is great. Unlike other teams in the NBA if the Bulls were to lose a starting player to injury for a long period of time it wouldn't be a big problem considering their team has so much depth.