PDA

View Full Version : "RARE"- United States Olympic Training Center Jacket

rockinyou
12-28-2006, 07:17 PM
Hey! I've got a United States Olympic Training Center Jacket for trade or sale, size medium. This is a very, very, nice jacket! It's navy blue fleece with with white leather sleeves that have two leather stripes around the sleeve, one red and one blue. It has the official United States Olympic Training Center patch on the front and it has large U.S.A. letters in red on the back and a U.S. flag patch on the sleeve. The jacket has a silk lining with inside pocket and the United States Training Center on the silk lining with the Olympic emblem. This would be a great edition to any sports collection, or just for wear. It would also be great to get autographs on the sleeves. The zippers are excellent and it also snaps down the front. "THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!", not a cheap reproduction! It has been worn and is in excellent condition. I wish I could post pics, but I'm not able to. I'd like to get $200 in trade or $150 cash. It may be worth more! If interested, pm me with offers. I'd consider autos of current superstars or hall of famers. Thanks! Rick (rockinyou)