PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me someone saw the cavs/celtics game last night.

jeremy17
01-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Did anyone see lebrons shot that was the sickest thing I've seen all year.It was like 3 quarters of the court with 1 second to put it up.I think we know why hes called the KING now.

And I Also just have to say this because I hate the spurs so much that they lost to the timberwolves :) .And garnett clearly out played duncan proving my opinon that garnett is better. :)

WilyWestbrook0
01-04-2007, 02:52 PM
aww why ya hate the Spurs?

jeremy17
01-04-2007, 04:39 PM
they're boring and soft to me you never see duncan with intensity after a dunk (partly because he doesn't dunk a lot) as well as him banking all the time they just aren't a fun team to watch to me compares to the bulls cavs suns mavericks etc. if you were to watch the nhl the new jersey devils are the exact same way as the spurs. boring to watch and many people don't like the team (even though I do because of brodeur) and really they're just a team I dislike everyone has a team they just don't like that much for me its the spurs.Also did you see the shot lebron made it was incredible!

the_future
01-05-2007, 04:09 AM
they're boring and soft to me you never see duncan with intensity after a dunk (partly because he doesn't dunk a lot) as well as him banking all the time they just aren't a fun team to watch to me compares to the bulls cavs suns mavericks etc. if you were to watch the nhl the new jersey devils are the exact same way as the spurs. boring to watch and many people don't like the team (even though I do because of brodeur) and really they're just a team I dislike everyone has a team they just don't like that much for me its the spurs.Also did you see the shot lebron made it was incredible!

I understand know why you hate the Spurs. I do have to agree they are boring, but they do play great TEAM basketball, which wins championships.

WilyWestbrook0
01-05-2007, 09:39 AM
I think Ginobili and Parker are pretty fun to watch

jeremy17
01-05-2007, 12:56 PM
yes they do play good team ball (which can be boring) and sometimes ginobli and parker can be fun to watch.Really I think ginobli is a very very good player and puts a very good work ethic into every game parker sometimes I think he doesn't try in some games.I think he gets caught up in his fame with eva longaria that he doesn't play 100% because he knows hes got ginobli and duncan to rely on.

the_future
01-05-2007, 06:55 PM
My favorite player on the Spurs is definitely Tony Parker. Duncan is BORING, but he's still IMO a great player. Ginobili flops to much, and gets fouls called on him that shouldn't be called. Parker has a pretty good shot and can pass well, and he is one of the fastest PG's in the league.