PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy a box

DA BULLS
01-05-2007, 03:19 AM
I have never spent more than 20 dollers on a box of cards...but also ive never pulled anything that good....now that i got a job id like to know what i should buy ...thats not too expensive and i can pull something great

please help me out
thanks guys

the_future
01-05-2007, 03:29 AM
I like Bowman Elevation alot, mainly just because it comes with alot of hits (7 total, 5 gu, and 2 autos). However, it may be out of your price range. For a box (comes with 16 packs) they are usually somewhere around in this range $110-$125.

If you can't go with that I would go with something cheaper such as...
2006-07 UD Hardcourt. You are guarenteed to get a UD Black, which normally sells for $40-$50, AND the box alone is only $90-$100! You also are guarenteed to get a LeBron James or MJ Game Floor that usually sells for $5-$10. Then, you get 1 auto and gu, and IMO the base are VERY nice looking. That's why I have already completed a set of 05-06 UD Hardcourt. GL with whatever you choose!

the_future
01-05-2007, 03:37 AM
Also, here are some other boxes that I have heard from others that are pretty decent, but I don't know much about them...

2006-07 Hoops Hot Prospects
2005-06 Fleer Greats Of The Game (GOTG)
2005-06 SPx

I would go with one of those ^^^ if you don't go with UD Hardcourt or Bowman Elevation. Good luck with whatever you choose.

DA BULLS
01-05-2007, 03:48 AM
hey phoenixsunsfan1 thank you alot for taking the time and trying to help me ..i will look into what you said i appreciate your help

p.s. i see your a big suns fan...that suns bulls game was a rough one for me to watch when barabosa drilled the three :confused:

the_future
01-05-2007, 03:54 AM
hey phoenixsunsfan1 thank you alot for taking the time and trying to help me ..i will look into what you said i appreciate your help

p.s. i see your a big suns fan...that suns bulls game was a rough one for me to watch when barabosa drilled the three :confused:

Np anytime. Yep. Barbosa's 3 to take the lead was awesome. However, the way Ben Gordon had been playing all game (incredible) I was afraid he was going to make a buzzer shot, and we would lose a tough one. But, it didn't happen. Yay!